Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

ATL area meet-up for Falcons/Giants game 10/15/07

I'll be in ATL for the game 10/14-10/15 if there are any gals who are either going to the game or want to meet up on sunday night or Monday beforehand.cheer2.gif

oh Tami I wish I could be there! FI is going to that game (he lives in ATL) but I am still in Dallas until the spring. Do you go to Falcons games a lot? FI loves the Falcons, Braves, and Georgia Tech.

Have fun!

We are not football fans, so we won't be going to the game. I would love to get together while your in town though. Is your FI coming? I can get Pete to come, but he is pretty quiet. Let me know, and I can think of a couple fun places to meet up. YEAH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganShae View Post
oh Tami I wish I could be there! FI is going to that game (he lives in ATL) but I am still in Dallas until the spring. Do you go to Falcons games a lot? FI loves the Falcons, Braves, and Georgia Tech.

Have fun!
No, this will be our first one, although maybe more often now that my sis lives in ATL. Tom is a huge Giants fan, so we're going down with some of his friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
We are not football fans, so we won't be going to the game. I would love to get together while your in town though. Is your FI coming? I can get Pete to come, but he is pretty quiet. Let me know, and I can think of a couple fun places to meet up. YEAH!!!
lol. yep, Tom will be with me and is anything BUT quiet! hehe. We are coming with another couple who are really nice too. I would LOVE to meet up! We'll be getting there afternoon to late afternoon on Sunday and I know we are going out Sunday night ... so that would be fabulous if we could work it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
lol. yep, Tom will be with me and is anything BUT quiet! hehe. We are coming with another couple who are really nice too. I would LOVE to meet up! We'll be getting there afternoon to late afternoon on Sunday and I know we are going out Sunday night ... so that would be fabulous if we could work it out!
I am going to try to get Pete to come home a little early on Sunday. Let's definetly try to plan something. I get jealous when all the other girls get together. LOL! What part of town are you staying in?

We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Midtown at Centennial Olympic Park.

Tom says there's some British pub nearby there that would be good to meet-up at. I can't remember the name, but will find out.