So my wedding was canceled two weeks prior to leaving for Cancun. All these items MUST go. I need them out of here!! it is all now just reminders of something that should have been. All prices are not final..so make me an offer if you do not like the price that I am asking for, but please be reasonable. Buyer pays for shipping, all sales FINAL!!
1. Essence of Australia wedding gown - size 8, street size 4, in diamante color. Added 3 french bustles to it to take the train up and that is it for alterations (paid $150 for alterations). I'm 5'4" and can wear with 4 inch heals. (designer info on the dress http://www.essensede...com/dress-D1012). It does not have a corset but a beautiful button up with crystals. Paid $1,200 Asking $800 or best offer.
2. Hair flower in white (shown in green), has a clip for easy access to put in hair. Paid $22, asking $15 or best offer.
3. 20x20" Satin Napkins 5pcs in sage green (quantity 30 total). Paid $20, asking $15 or best offer. (efavormart.com)
4. Sage Green Pintuck Placemat (quantity 4). Paid $7, asking $5 or best offer. (efavormart.com)
5. Fushia Satin Overlay 90x90" (quantity 4). Paid $32, asking $25 or best offer. (efavormart.com)
6. Satin Chair Sash - sage green (quantity 26). Paid $21, asking $15 or best offer. (efavormart.com)
7. Pair of crystal earrings - paid $40, asking $25 or best offer.
8. Pair of Silver Clear Luxury Cubic Zirconia Drop Earrings, length of Earring from top of Ear wire â€“ 1.2 inches or 3 cms - paid $35 for, asking $25 or best offer.
9. 24 sets of bubbles. Say just married on the wand. 16 have tags that can easily be removed but do say "rice may be tradition but bubbles are much more fun, blow your bubbles in the air as we are joined one". Can also email template for the tags. Asking $5 or best offer.
9. Bridal Bracelet Teardrop Cubic Zirconia Silver Bracelet (to match earrings), length is 6" and an extender can be added - paid $40, asking $30 or best offer.
10. Orchid flower cake topper - moth orchid white and pink set of 3. Made of sugar and handmade. Paid $35, asking $25 or best offer.
11. 6 starfish aisle decorations. Made with fake starfish from hobby lobby and raffia. They are rapped in satin fushia ribbon and have some green in them but can easily taken off or cut off. Asking $30 for all 6.
12. Gorgeous two strand crystal bracelet with magnetic connection. Paid $40, asking $25 or best offer.
13. "Just Married" sign with pink starfish in the middle. Writing in pink, with pink and green ribbon (similiar to this http://www.etsy.com/...anner-reception). Will post picture of actual. Paid $25, asking $20 or best offer
14. Thank/Mr and You/Mrs signs in black writing. They have holes to put ribbon in. Right now they have green and pink raffia in them. Measure 6 x 12" and have starfish on them. Paid $40, asking $30 or best offer.
I have more stuff to go through and will be updating over time. Please PM with all serious inquiries and questions and if you are submitting an offer. Thanks.