108 replies to this topic

#101 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the The Royal Playa del Carmen Wedding Webinar is this Saturday.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#102 JGCwedding

• 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

I  am getting married in July 2014 at The Royal

#103 Shunzik

• Site Supporter
    • 65 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

For anyone getting married at The Royal PDC, don't worry, it will be fantastic! I just returned from there and had a beautiful wedding :)

#104 myra21

• 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Anyone in search for a photographer needs to consider Octavio Montes. He was absolutely amazing at my wedding in Cancun. I think his work speaks for itself. My husband and I were so happy with choosing him as our photographer. So easy to work with and very creative. The following is his link: http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Attached Files

#105 msglave

• 933 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

Hi ladies! I am at the resort now and they have set up for a wedding, is it one of yours?
        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics

#106 Sammiegirl66

• 4 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 14, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
        • LocationThe Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

Referring back to my earlier post, we decided to contract with the Shine Band. So far the communication has been fantastic and they are really easy to work with and VERY quick with answering all my questions.  I will post after the wedding to give a full review of their services. 

To all the upcoming Royal Playa Del Carmen Brides, have you had a difficult time communicating with your off site coordinator?

#107 Shunzik

• Site Supporter
        • 65 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

My offsite coordinator took about 2-3 days to reply back.

#108 VincentvandenBerg

• Vendor
        • 15 posts
          • LocationRiviera Maya, México

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

Congratulations! The Royal has the best location in Playa. It's the perfect spot for destination wedding. We love it so much that we moved our office 5 mins away from the resort!!! 

We would like to invite you to read our article "Top Tips for WOW beach wedding Photos" you can find it on the home page of the forum or by using the below link.

Here are some images from a recent Royal Playa del Carmen wedding we photographed. 

Good luck with the planning. If you have any question we are here to help. 

#109 joacevedo15

• 11 posts
          • Wedding Location:punta cana

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

Hello Ladies..

I'm recently engaged and were thinking of having a wedding here. I spoke with a travel agent and they seem to be pushing the karisma hotels on me, they are all really nice but a friend of mine went here and said she loved how close it was to 5th Ave. Anywho, without being too nosy can someone give me a ball park figure on what ther spent on their wedding for guest between 40-50.

I get worried that cost here will be the same as cost if I stayed at home to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users