Sign in to follow this  
brgephar

Who should be my MOH?

So I'm having a hard time deciding who I should ask to be my Maid of Honor.. 

I have this one friend, *K* who has been one of my best friends since middle school. However, we have had numerous fights over the years where we don't speak to one another for months at a time. We are both so similar (read: stubborn) that small fights turn big, etc., but she seriously is probably the person I am closest to (again, we are so much alike - practically the same person lol). We are getting along now and I don't see any reason that we won't be by the wedding but I feel like other friends (that I haven't ever really fought with) will be offended if I ask K to be my MOH because of our history. What do you think?

I also have a gay best friend since birth who I was going to ask to stand on my side and be my "Man of Honor" which would alleviate this issue, but dear Fi doesn't like the idea of males/females mixing sides and will have my best friend stand on his side.

What should I do?

Hey a fab gay friend is the perfect MOH I wish I had one my BFF did it and she didn't have to chose between us girls and he was phenomenal ! I have 2 a maid and matron of honor. It will be interesting because they hate HATE each other.