Not new, but finally figured out how to post!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

• 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:31 AM

Hi, I just figured out that why I was not able to post here. I was trying to use Firefox and would never work, I could only view a few posts and could not post (Mac OS). Anyway, I am using Safari now, seems to be working.

So, I am getting married in a few days - one of the many 11/11/06 brides.

Sheraton Hacienda del Mar - Pitahayas Beach and Restaurant

We are having an intimate ceremony and what I hope to be a fantastic dinner. We just had a tasting. My coordinator is Maye Cortinas. I visited back in July and posted a review somewhere in the old forum. I will write a review when I get back for sure.

People should really consider this site, especially Pitahayas because they practically have a private beach. It still costs the $1000 for the site (not sure what happens if you book a room contract, we didn't). But, the only drawback for some is that you cannot have a DJ. They have live music every night at the restaurant. We didn't care because we have a lot of older guest that will just NOT dance....

Will write more upon the return. Congratulations to all the other brides here this weekend. I with you all the best!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:11 AM

wow, welcome to the baord...i am glad you are finally able to see the forum and post...when are you leaving?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:16 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

#4 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:46 AM

Welcome, good luck with everything, we cant wait to hear how everything went for you. You must be so excited. Congrats.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#5 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:48 AM

Wow, congrats and I have SO many questions because I'm thinking about getting married at the Sheraton as well. Can't wait to hear your review when you return. Congratulations again..

#6 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, wow! We can't wait to hear how it all goes for you!

#7 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

Welcome and congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users