Photo

Noob to Site..Cabo!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrydeToBe

BrydeToBe
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

Hello everyone - I've spent the entire morning reading many of your posts and you have all inspired me to join and post my ideas as well!  I recently got engaged in March at Hawaii and my fiance and I plan on doing a destination wedding at the RIU Palace in Cabo in Feb 2014 (yes, I know, so far away but if I had it my way it would be Feb 2013 :P

Great site!

Thanks!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

Congrats Bryde ToBe! - both on your 2014 wedding and joining our unique forum :) it's easy to get caught up in all the helpful info and ideas you can find here......as you already did :)

Best of luck with all your research + planning - and have an amazing wedding celebration -wherever you decide to go - Enjoy + Cheers!

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 tlanesey

tlanesey
      • 27 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 19, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Majestic Elegance
      • LocationPunta Cana, DR

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Hello! I'm brand new to this site but I'm excited to see already how much useful info is on here. My fiance and I have decided to get married in Cabo January 2014. My mom, fiance and I will be visiting Cabo in May this year to take a look at a couple different resorts. Any tips or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks in advance!

#4 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Congrats tlanesey, and welcome to the forum! you'll find lots of great info, advice + support here from everyone :) wishing you all the best with your research, plans, and that you have your dream wedding in Cabo next year! Cheers :)

#5 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
        • 116 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by BrydeToBe 

Hello everyone - I've spent the entire morning reading many of your posts and you have all inspired me to join and post my ideas as well!  I recently got engaged in March at Hawaii and my fiance and I plan on doing a destination wedding at the RIU Palace in Cabo in Feb 2014 (yes, I know, so far away but if I had it my way it would be Feb 2013 :P

Great site!

Thanks!

Congrats to you! 1 year will fly by. There are quite a few of us RIU Palace brides to be on here so you should be able to get alot of information here! Best of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users