Photo

Dj for hard rock punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Anyone have the name of the dj vendor for the hard rock? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.

#2 michieboo123

michieboo123
    • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Not sure, but would love to find out as well.  Thinking of booking for the 26th of April 2013 there!

#3 michieboo123

michieboo123
      • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Not sure, but I do want to find one as well.  The hotel does not give much info for planning and I am thinking of booking here as well.  Guess when my date is... the 26th!

#4 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
        • 183 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by michieboo123 

Not sure, but I do want to find one as well.  The hotel does not give much info for planning and I am thinking of booking here as well.  Guess when my date is... the 26th!

sooo exciting!! im getting married there on the 25th :)   

#5 michieboo123

michieboo123
          • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

From what I read and have heard we will not be dissapointed!!  We arrive on the 24th, so maybe our paths will cross!!! I will do some digging into the dj thing, hopefully someone will respond to this thread that knows what to do!

#6 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
            • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:50 AM

Did your WC from Miami send you the package with all of the music choices? I do not know who the DJ is but I've read all good things so far about the music! I don't think its a "DJ company" like we would hire at home but its probably the DJ they use for their own parties that they have down there. I just came back a couple of weeks ago and we went to a party on the eclipse terrace. great music so hopefully we have nothing to worry about!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users