Photo

Just getting started - STDs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JanaBrooke

JanaBrooke
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:11 PM

Hello, I am new to this forum! I am excited to be here and I have a question (well, I have quite a few, but I'll start here)! How far in advance do you suggest sending out STDs for a wedding in late February 2009 in Kauai? My friends are telling me the sooner the better. What do you all think? Thanks so much for your input!!!!!

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

I sent mine out about 1 year in advance. I agree the sooner the better, so friends and family can save money/take vacation days/etc. As soon as you have your location and date nailed down, you should be able to get started on them.

#3 trisha0612

trisha0612
      • 491 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:36 PM

I agree with the sooner the better! I'm sending mine out (hopefully) next week for my wedding next October! Wish I could have gotten them out a bit sooner though! Maybe after right after the holidays?? Things get crazy, and they can get lost and forgotten over the holidays I woud think!
        Travis & Trish
        10-10-08
        Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#4 JanaBrooke

JanaBrooke
        • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:41 PM

Yah, I totally agree with them getting lost during the holiday season, all mixed in with Christmas cards, etc. I think I am going to do magnets so they can go directly on the fridge and not be lost or forgotten! Thanks for your input!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users