• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pokeyholly

• 176 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

Hey Everyone! 

My name is Chelsea I have been poking around this website for a few weeks now and there is so much useful information! And so much talent in the DIY section which has inspired me to do my own invites. We were originally planning on a wedding in Ottawa 31 Aug 2013, (majority of our family is all over Ontario) but soon after the complaints in regards to our reception location started to surface, the stress of planning a wedding and pleasing everyone began. So my FI and I decided that a destination wedding is the way to go! I suppose it was a blessing in disguise. We narrowed our destination down to Punta Cana. I have spent the last three weeks researching resorts and I finally decided on the Majestic Colonial. My Travel agent is waiting to hear back from them. Then I found the forum on the Colonial / Elegance and all along, I thought the Elegance was adults only. And now that I know it's not, I am hoping my TA can get us a date there in early July. I didn't realize how far in advance they get booked... So my fingers are crossed!! I'm so excited!!!!! 

#2 Tulumbride2013

• 670 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Congrats and welcome! You'll def find this place a great resource, and the ladies our so sweet, you'll be surrounded by friends. Happy planning:)

#3 Lyman

• 262 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Congrats Chelsea + welcome to the forum! lots of great ideas, info and support here......happy planning and have a great wedding! cheers :)

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,070 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:26 AM

Hey Chelsea - Congrats! + welcome aboard this forum community :) hope you enjoy making all your plans and have a great wedding!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 Loreal30

• 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

Hey Everyone!

I am new to this site and love what I am seeing!!

I am planning to have my wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I am in the process of pricing out three hotels, Riu Ocho Rios, Gran Bahia Principe and the Iberostar Rose Hall. My ultimate choice is the Riu but I want it to be an affordable trip for family.

looking forward to reading about everyone else's dream day and any hints, tips, and tricks that will be helpful, what a great site!

#6 Playalovesme

• 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

Welcome to the community PokeyHolly and Loreal30! Our best wishes as you begin planning this special day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users