Post Pictures of your Wedding Stash

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I've been saying for a while that I was going to share a picture of my wedding stash with all of you.. So here goes..

I hope my fiance doesn't find this thread, I refuse to let him walk into my craft room. lol.. Only from the fear of him fainting and breaking something.. lol

My flowers are all at my moms house along with more vases. And I haven't ordered chair sashes yet..

In the boxes... I have my pink and orange OOT bags and in the other boxes are all my OOT goodies. Also paper for the programs and dinner menus, so I can consolidate my stash a little bit once those DIY's are complete. :o)

Can't wait to see everyone else's stash!! I know I'm not alone. lol

#2 uhura526

uhura526
    • 330 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

oh my!

#3 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

wow..all i can say is the airline you fly is going to make out in baggage fees!!

#4 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

LOL... We are flying Delta I need to check the fee's.. I plan to pack light as far as my clothes.. I could fit my clothes in a carry on.. But I'm thinking 3 checked bags will get it all there.

#5 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

LOL... We are flying Delta I need to check the fee's.. I plan to pack light as far as my clothes.. I could fit my clothes in a carry on.. But I'm thinking 3 checked bags will get it all there.

how long are you staying for??? theres no way i can fit all my clothes in my carry on for 10 days :-

#6 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
            • 955 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Too funny, I think Allie Started a very similar thread a couple of months back. I'll have to contribute once I get a chance to tidy up a bit.

#7 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

how long are you staying for??? theres no way i can fit all my clothes in my carry on for 10 days :-

8 nights.. I have never in my life.. But I plan to pack dresses, bathing suits and makeup.. That's all.

#8 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Too funny, I think Allie Started a very similar thread a couple of months back. I'll have to contribute once I get a chance to tidy up a bit.

Ahh. I didn't see it anywhere.. Wasn't within this same category? I'll have to go find it..

heheh.. I tidy'd up my room last night.. I could barely walk in the room so I cleared off my sewing table and put everything there. lol

#9 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                  • 955 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

Quote:

Ahh. I didn't see it anywhere.. Wasn't within this same category? I'll have to go find it..

heheh.. I tidy'd up my room last night.. I could barely walk in the room so I cleared off my sewing table and put everything there. lol

http://www.bestdesti...ur-wedding-pile

#10 valoy

valoy
                    • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Good Morning Ladies!

I've been saying for a while that I was going to share a picture of my wedding stash with all of you.. So here goes..

I hope my fiance doesn't find this thread, I refuse to let him walk into my craft room. lol.. Only from the fear of him fainting and breaking something.. lol

My flowers are all at my moms house along with more vases. And I haven't ordered chair sashes yet..

In the boxes... I have my pink and orange OOT bags and in the other boxes are all my OOT goodies. Also paper for the programs and dinner menus, so I can consolidate my stash a little bit once those DIY's are complete. :o)

Can't wait to see everyone else's stash!! I know I'm not alone. lol

wow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users