Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good Morning Ladies!

 

I've been saying for a while that I was going to share a picture of my wedding stash with all of you.. So here goes..

 

700

 

I hope my fiance doesn't find this thread, I refuse to let him walk into my craft room. lol.. Only from the fear of him fainting and breaking something.. lol

 

My flowers are all at my moms house along with more vases. And I haven't ordered chair sashes yet..

 

In the boxes... I have my pink and orange OOT bags and in the other boxes are all my OOT goodies. Also paper for the programs and dinner menus, so I can consolidate my stash a little bit once those DIY's are complete. :o)

 

Can't wait to see everyone else's stash!! I know I'm not alone. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

 

LOL... We are flying Delta I need to check the fee's.. I plan to pack light as far as my clothes.. I could fit my clothes in a carry on.. But I'm thinking 3 checked bags will get it all there.

 

 

how long are you staying for??? theres no way i can fit all my clothes in my carry on for 10 days :-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

 

 

 

how long are you staying for??? theres no way i can fit all my clothes in my carry on for 10 days :-

8 nights.. I have never in my life.. But I plan to pack dresses, bathing suits and makeup.. That's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

 

Too funny, I think Allie Started a very similar thread a couple of months back. I'll have to contribute once I get a chance to tidy up a bit.

Ahh. I didn't see it anywhere.. Wasn't within this same category? I'll have to go find it..

 

heheh.. I tidy'd up my room last night.. I could barely walk in the room so I cleared off my sewing table and put everything there. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Ahh. I didn't see it anywhere.. Wasn't within this same category? I'll have to go find it..

 

heheh.. I tidy'd up my room last night.. I could barely walk in the room so I cleared off my sewing table and put everything there. lol

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/81156/post-your-wedding-pile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

 

Good Morning Ladies!

 

I've been saying for a while that I was going to share a picture of my wedding stash with all of you.. So here goes..

 

700

 

I hope my fiance doesn't find this thread, I refuse to let him walk into my craft room. lol.. Only from the fear of him fainting and breaking something.. lol

 

My flowers are all at my moms house along with more vases. And I haven't ordered chair sashes yet..

 

In the boxes... I have my pink and orange OOT bags and in the other boxes are all my OOT goodies. Also paper for the programs and dinner menus, so I can consolidate my stash a little bit once those DIY's are complete. :o)

 

Can't wait to see everyone else's stash!! I know I'm not alone. lol

wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×