Photo

Elissae's RPRM Planning Thread for April 2, 2013 - PIC HEAVY!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#11 elissae

elissae
  • 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Your planning looks great so far! Green and blue were my original colors but then changed to pink and green!! Would u be willing to sell your extra starfish bottlr openers now? Id be interested, if so can you PM with a price :)

Thank you Speckles121!  I love pink & green!!!  Another favorite color combo of mine.   If you don't mind, I think I may like to wait a bit to sell the openers until I have a final guest count.  I can let you know once I do or I can refer you to the website I bought them if you do not wish to wait.  I had found them to be the cheapest back in March at Price Wise Favors - 

Yikes, you're making me feel super unproductive since I don't have half of what you have done and my wedding is in February!  But way to go, it looks awesome!

Thanks Mlite83 - you are sweet!  I am somewhat OCD with this...especially since I have attended 3 weddings so far this year & 2 more to attend within the next week!  They motivated me.  Also, since I had to wait 3-4 months before I had a confirmed date - I jumped right into buying stuff a little at a time so I wouldn't go broke...and my BFF was great to come over & drink wine & help!  

great planning thread! You are really on top of things!  Did you use a word puzzle generator to do your wedding word search?

Thank you uhura526 !  It's this website & all the great brides here!  They really inspired me to get things done. As far as the puzzle - yes I used http://www.puzzle-maker.com/ - Another BDW find!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#12 elissae

elissae
  • 631 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jamielynn55 

Fantastic! Your so organized!!. I love your theme colors everything, super cute :) on your survival kit bags how did you get the wording to go around the edge of the label? Great job

Thanks a bunch Jamielynn55 !!  The Survival Kit Toppers were from a Powerpoint Template that I found here on BDW.  I fine-tuned it with my design/fonts & colors.

Here is my template.  You get 2 toppers per page.  I printed them on white cardstock that I bought at Walmart.  My bags were 1 quart freezer bags bought at The Dollar Tree.  (20 bags per box).  GREAT DEAL!

Attached Files

#13 mrsnova

mrsnova
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

My friend wore those exact earrings and bracelet from Stella & Dot and they were beautiful! 

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
    wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
    planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#14 luizsantos

luizsantos
    • Banned
    • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

In the Gregorian calendar, New Year's Eve, the last day of the year, is on December 31  In many countries.

#15 luizsantos

luizsantos
      • Banned
      • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

New Year's Eve is celebrated at evening social gatherings, where many people dance, eat, drink alcoholic beverages, and watch or light fireworks to mark the new year.

#16 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:34 AM

Thanks a bunch..those are the cheapest I have found too..off to buy them :)

#17 elissae

elissae
          • 631 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by mrsnova 

My friend wore those exact earrings and bracelet from Stella & Dot and they were beautiful! 

So happy to hear this mrsnova!  I just had a Stella & Dot party last week and the stylist mentioned these new pieces that just came out yesterday, but I think I still love the Petra pieces...I'd love your opinion...

Thanks a bunch..those are the cheapest I have found too..off to buy them :)

You are welcome - again - please let know how you make out!!  You will be the fist person I check with once I have my final head count!  xoxo

#18 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by elissae 

So happy to hear this mrsnova!  I just had a Stella & Dot party last week and the stylist mentioned these new pieces that just came out yesterday, but I think I still love the Petra pieces...I'd love your opinion...

Quote:

You are welcome - again - please let know how you make out!!  You will be the fist person I check with once I have my final head count!  xoxo

i LOVE those earrings!!! their to die for!! And thanks but my wedding is in 2 months so I'm just gonna order now :)

#19 amckinley87

amckinley87
            • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Great job!! wish I was going to be a guest at your wedding haha ;)

#20 carajoe08

carajoe08
              • 197 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Wow everything looks great! Awesome work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users