El Dorado Royale

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Aisha2013

Aisha2013
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hello Brides,

We are in the process of narrowing down our search and I like the El Dorado Royale because I love the beach front chapel that is on the property.  Has anyone visited this property before their wedding day?  If so, did you decide to get married int he chapel?  If so can you describe what you liked the most about it?  Was it as beautiful as the pictures?  

If anyone has gotten married already and used the chapel and the resturants would you please respond to this post.  I am looking for feedback on how the resturants looked and how the food tasted?   And if you enjoyed the experience of getting married in the chapel compared to having it outside beach side.

Thank you for your information.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hi Aisha,

Have you thought of doing a "dress rehearsal" with Karisma Hotels?  They have them once a month and if you book oe of the Karisma Hotels for your wedding you get a $500 credit towards your wedding.

For more info, contact us:

Hello Brides,

We are in the process of narrowing down our search and I like the El Dorado Royale because I love the beach front chapel that is on the property.  Has anyone visited this property before their wedding day?  If so, did you decide to get married int he chapel?  If so can you describe what you liked the most about it?  Was it as beautiful as the pictures?  

If anyone has gotten married already and used the chapel and the resturants would you please respond to this post.  I am looking for feedback on how the resturants looked and how the food tasted?   And if you enjoyed the experience of getting married in the chapel compared to having it outside beach side.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hi!

Welcome to forum.

Are you looking for the location of your dreams in the Riviera Maya?. I have sorted by location

#4 Aisha2013

Aisha2013
      • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Hello,

Our coordinator mentioned this option and we may look into doing this.  I wanted to see what other Brides say so I can get their opinions as well.

Thanks

#5 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

I'm an EDR bride, getting married there in November (2012).

Past brides have given the food great reviews (and that's one of the reasons we chose EDR), and the resort is gorgeous. I don't think any of the recent EDR brides have chosen the chapel, but it is a beautiful setting. Here's a

Hello Brides,

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

Congrats Aisha2013 + welcome to this forum community! the EDR is a beautiful place for a wedding - as seen in one of the wedding "moments that matter" we captured there ....with more at the album link here........https://www.facebook...83524486&type=3  ......enjoy your planning process and good times ahead :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hello Brides,

If you have not yet booked your wedding and are considering El Dorado and Azul Resorts, you may want to consider doing a Bride's Dress Rehearsal.

For only $399 per couple, brides and their grooms can stay for 3 nights at their hotel of choice and have the opportunity to taste different cake options, sample menu items and even view the various locations and setups for their ceremony and private events!  
          Brides Dress Rehearsal includes: • Upgrade to best available suite upon arrival • Sample gourmet delicacies and wedding cakes from our private event banquet menu • $500 food and beverage credit after 10 rooms or more are booked* • Meet photographers and other wedding vendors and view wedding set ups • Meet the wedding coordinators • Romantically decorated suite And more!

2013 Trip details What: A pre-scheduled Fam Trip for wedding couples When: Once a month (Thursday – Sunday) or (Friday – Monday) Dates: 1/17-1/20, 2/7-2/10, 3/7-3/10, 4/11-4/14, 5/16-5/19, 6/27-6/30, 7/18-7/21, 8/15-8/18, 9/19-9/22, 10/10-10/13, 11/7-11/10, 12/5-12/8, 2013 Where: Any El Dorado Spa Resort or Azul Hotel, by Karisma  
          For more information: 

*Wedding must be confirmed within 10 days of Brides Dress Rehearsal in order to receive the $500 credit towards your wedding. $500 credit will not apply to groups with less than 10 rooms. This Promotion is combinable with the Bride and Groom stay free promotion. No coupons may be used on these bookings. Transfers included between resorts only, airfare and airport transfers are not included. GIVC points cannot be used to pay for this package. GIVC will not receive points for this booking. Not valid if wedding date is held or deposited.   Travel agents are not permitted to attend. All couples will be required to sign a disclaimer at check-in stating that they will attend a site inspection of the host hotel as well as a presentation at El Dorado Royale on Saturday morning. Clients who want to travel outside of selected dates will be required to pay the current hotel rate at the time and will not receive the $500 towards the F & B portion of any private event they book. Booking must be made 30 days in advance; space is limited.

If you would like to download the full flyer it is here:

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 AllieH

AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Here's the ceremony locations they gave me to choose from:

Hope that helps!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

Just a reminder that the Karisma Hotels Wedding Webinar is this saturday.  

For more information or the link to register, go here: Karisma Hotels Wedding Webinar Oct. 6 @ 6:00PM PST

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users