Rhinestoned Tanks, T's, etc..

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Ah i have no idea how to describe ribbed.. its just the way the fabric is... you probably have ribbed tanks as most racerback tanks are ribbed.

And $2 tanks!!! thats awesome! I wish i could find some that cheap. And as long as it turns out that it will last a couple days thats really all you need. cause really if your writing bridemaid on them how many times will the girls actually wear them? a couple times throughout the week maybe... then after the wedding probably never again

I just looked at the Old Navy ones... I'd have to touch them to feel the fabric.. lol... But I think those are exactly what I bought!! :o) And your right they will probably only be worn once or twice...  $2!! Woohoo.. I need to go buy more.. lol..

Here's my tanks.  http://www.bodyc.com...dx=16&maxIdx=38  Or they are very similar.. Mine actually came in S/M or M/L

#12 kisha311

kisha311
    • Site Supporter
    • 259 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

The Knot Wedding Shop has the bride and bridesmaids rhinestone tanks on sale for $9.99! I'm getting mine now so it's one more thing checked off the list!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#13 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

Here's some pictures of the final outcome of my tanks..they were super easy to do and i LOVE the flower girl top!

#14 kisha311

kisha311
        • Site Supporter
        • 259 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Speckles, those are too cute! I'm very impressed. Hope mine are as good when they come in. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#15 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Here's some pictures of the final outcome of my tanks..they were super easy to do and i LOVE the flower girl top!

Those are soooo cute!!! :o) Any tips you want to share? And what font is that? 

My transfer paper just came in.. Now waiting on my rhinestones to come in. :o)

#16 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Those are soooo cute!!! :o) Any tips you want to share? And what font is that? 

My transfer paper just came in.. Now waiting on my rhinestones to come in. :o)

I bought the rhinestone transfers from an etsy shop so they were super easy to apply! One word of caution though make sure you don't run the iron back and forth like you would if you were ironing a shirt, keep it in the same place on top the transfer paper for about 15-20 seconds each spot then lift, if not the rhinestones can shift. Also let the transfer paper cool a bit before pulling it off the shirt! Hope this helps!

#17 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
              • 160 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

Absolutely adorable!! You did a great job! I plan to make something very similar for my team! And jersey style shirts for the guys!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

#18 Kay6356

Kay6356
                • 543 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
                • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

I was the MOH in a friends wedding a couple of years ago.  I purchased cheap $10 t-shirts from Garage and made all the girls in the party one.  I purchased the iron on's from Michaels for pretty cheap as well.  Here they are!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users