• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mllek1986

mllek1986
  • Site Supporter
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

Hi ladies,

So it's time to clean out the spare room and get rid of all my extra destination wedding items. I hope they are useful for you! Just FYI, I live in Canada so shipping will be cheapest this way. You will be responsible for cost of shipping.

$175 for all or you can purchase separately
    If you would like more pictures of any items or further information please email me.

The Everything Groom Book $5
    Groom Book 'Don't Screw Up Your Bride's Wedding: A Grooms Guide to Surviving the Most Important Day of Your Wife's Life' $5
    The Knot Guide to Destination Wedding Book $10
    24 Raffia Fans for ceremony to keep your guests cool (range from 8-11") $15
    15 Out of town (OOT) cooler bags to fill with goodies for your guests - also great for lunch bags $3 each or $40 takes all
    18 Whistles/wrist bands $2
    ~200 Luggage tag inserts for Puerto Vallarta Mexico $2
    Waterproof badge holders/luggage tag holders $5
    Assorted Bottle opener key chains $5 - sea creatures, paw print, motorcycle etc.
    Shoes Optional Sign (Purple & White), 8 Paint brushes 4 of them have tags that say "To wipe the sand from your feet" and a purple wicker basket $10
    Mini bottles with corks for message in a bottle seating $5
    Bride & Groom floating duckies $3
    16 Maracas (8 Purple & 8 Green) hand painted - says Mexico on them $5/set of 2 or $30 for all
    14 Pink & white detached fake orchid blooms (could use for your cake) $2
    Guestbook - gorgeous custom made Photo Guestbook with beige starfish/shell print $25
    Senor & Senora Chair Signs with purple ribbon (can change ribbon colour easily) to hang on the backs of your chairs at your rehearsal dinner, wedding, or reception $20
    Metal table numbers (1-3) $10 - custom made standing metal guest table numbers. The metal is not flawless as it is was welded by hand, however if you would like a cleaner look you could spray paint them.
    'M' Cake Monogram $5

Cheers!

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'd love to see the guest book and luggage tag holders! My email is enjoythepartykm@aol.com

#3 mllek1986

mllek1986
      • Site Supporter
      • 182 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

Hi TulumBride2013,

Here is a pic of the badge holders, it's the one on the right. I can take a pic of the guestbook cover when I get home tonight and send it to you.

Kate

#4 mllek1986

mllek1986
        • Site Supporter
        • 182 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

FYI The guestbook is no longer for sale... it had an accident with some coffee :(

SOLD Items:
          Duckies

Fans

Bottle openers

ADDED Item:

Mr and Mrs Luggage Tags - 3 Mr and 3 Mrs in the set $5

Here's a pic of the two groom books.They are in great condition, a few pages turned over and that's it.

Also, there are 19 badge/luggage holders

27 message in a bottles with corks

#5 LDolo

LDolo
          • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hello, I'm interested in the following. Are they still available? Shipping to 92683. 24 Raffia Fans for ceremony to keep your guests cool (range from 8-11") $15 Shoes Optional Sign (Purple & White), 8 Paint brushes 4 of them have tags that say "To wipe the sand from your feet" and a purple wicker basket $10 Thank you, Leonora

#6 mllek1986

mllek1986
            • Site Supporter
            • 182 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hi there,

The Raffia fans are sold but the sign, brushes and basket are still available. However I can't seem to find a cost of shipping under $43 to the US so I highly doubt you'd want to pay that. I am looking on Canada Post though, maybe you know of a cheaper place to ship from Canada to the US?

K.

#7 mllek1986

mllek1986
              • Site Supporter
              • 182 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:32 AM

FYI there are 27 mini bottles and corks for message in a bottle seating

#8 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by mllek1986 

FYI there are 27 mini bottles and corks for message in a bottle seating

how big are the mini bottles? i might be interested in all of them :)

#9 mllek1986

mllek1986
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 182 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hey ladies,

Most of my items have been sold now. Here's what remains:

The Everything Groom Book $5
                    Groom Book 'Don't Screw Up Your Bride's Wedding: A Grooms Guide to Surviving the Most Important Day of Your Wife's Life' $5
                    The Knot Guide to Destination Wedding Book $10

~200 Luggage tag inserts for Puerto Vallarta Mexico $2

Shoes Optional Sign (Purple & White), 8 Paint brushes 4 of them have tags that say "To wipe the sand from your feet" and a purple wicker basket $10

14 Pink & white detached fake orchid blooms (could use for your cake) $2

Metal table numbers (1-3) $10 - custom made standing metal guest table numbers. The metal is not flawless as it is was welded by hand, however if you would like a cleaner look you could spray paint them.
                    'M' Cake Monogram $5

Thanks

K.

#10 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 406 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
                    • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

where did you order the Mini bottles with corks for message in a bottle seating?

17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
                    Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users