Photo

Majestic Elegance VS Paradisus Punta Cana???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cdocks

cdocks
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hello I am in need of some serious help I wanted my save the dates out by now but I can not choose between Majestic Elegance and Paradisus Punta Cana!!! Our wedding will be June 2013 and ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!  Also any pictures of weddings from either would alson be appreciated its very hard to choose without pictures.  Thank you

#2 Tink

Tink
    • 160 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

I may be biased because I'll be having my wedding there but I really recommend the Majestic Elegance. Great value, one of the newer resorts, and the grounds are absolutely gorgeous. Also, if some guests can't stay at the Elegance, its sister resort the Colonial is right next door. :) You can go on facebook and look up the group Majestic Colonial brides and there's tons and tons of pictures and info on both of the resorts. 

#3 missde09

missde09
      • 80 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

I agree with Tink. The Majestic Colonial is where I will be having my wedding in August 2013. I did a ton of research and they come highly recommended on every website. Plus there are a ton of pictures on TripAdvisor.com of the resort, and the Wedding Coordinator sent me some pics for wedding options and they all look incredible. It is a huge resort so plenty of people can come and have a lot to do. Plus the Colonial is family friendly, so if little kids were coming there would be a great place right next door. Hope this helps!

#4 cdocks

cdocks
        • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Thank you so much honestly I was debating for weeks...lol but we have choosen Majestic Elegance for so many reasons.  Congrats and good luck to you and this wonderful experience.  I will check out the fb page too thx.

#5 Tink

Tink
          • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by missde09 

I agree with Tink. The Majestic Colonial is where I will be having my wedding in August 2013. I did a ton of research and they come highly recommended on every website. Plus there are a ton of pictures on TripAdvisor.com of the resort, and the Wedding Coordinator sent me some pics for wedding options and they all look incredible. It is a huge resort so plenty of people can come and have a lot to do. Plus the Colonial is family friendly, so if little kids were coming there would be a great place right next door. Hope this helps!

Majestic Elegance also accepts kids just in case you're wondering :)

#6 missde09

missde09
            • 80 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

Really? I thought I read somewhere else that it was adults only. Good to know! I will make sure my guests look into both places to stay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users