• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Loreal30

Loreal30
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by JayKay 

We purchased our canvas totes from cheaptotes.com

They were really super cheap but yet decent quality.  The shipping was a bit expensive, but I was okay with paying it because the totes were so cheap.

How did you order the totes from here? I tried and there is no other option for shipping, it only offers the US for shipping.

#12 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

How did you order the totes from here? I tried and there is no other option for shipping, it only offers the US for shipping.

I believe with cheap totes you have a call and order over the phone for them to ship to Canada.

#13 Loreal30

Loreal30
      • 234 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Ahhh ok, thank you!

#14 kmmathes

kmmathes
        • 83 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

Lots of great suggetions for totes, ladies - thanks.

I was able to get another bride's leftover totes that she didn't use, but there were only 12 of them, and I'll need twice that number. I was thinking of just having half look one way and half another - I've spotted some decent looking totes at Dollarama - great size, canvas-like material, and only $2.25! It will just take some hunting around at the various locations to get the number I need.

#15 kmmathes

kmmathes
          • 83 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

I'm also wondering if anyone has a semi-easy way of stenciling or stamping their canvas bags? I'd like to do something simple like a palm tree, and 'Mexico 2013' underneath, but am looking for what materials would be best/most cost effective.

Any suggestions?

#16 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

I'm also wondering if anyone has a semi-easy way of stenciling or stamping their canvas bags? I'd like to do something simple like a palm tree, and 'Mexico 2013' underneath, but am looking for what materials would be best/most cost effective. Any suggestions?

Hey! I originally was going to stamp my bags as well but after stamping small canvas bags for my barefoot sandals and seeing just how much ink it takes I decided to do iron on transfers. It really is the easiest and cheapest way of personalizing canvas totes and gives great results!!! If you decide to go that way I just suggest to buy the Avery brand of transfers as the ones from michaels are horrible. Here is a pic of my totes. I just did Jamaica with the date so guests could re use them for anything. I also attached a pic of my hand stamped favour bags so you can see how that turns out. Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users