Photo

Our DIY Hangover Kits!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
  • 861 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

I think i may do the tins as well.. still unsure as i already bought the little white first aid kits so i would have to take everthing out of those and  throw it in the tin... but i just like the look of te tins so much better... and looking at the site the cost insnt much.. just shipping to canada is.

#12 agm04

agm04
    • 548 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

Where did you buy your medicine?  And what is the expiration date?  I was going to order the blister packs from amazon.com and/or drugstore.com (some medicines are cheaper at one place, others at the other), but neither place can tell me what the expiration date will be if I order now, and my wedding isn't until June.  Drugstore.com says they guarantee it's at least 6 months away, but that won't help me until January/Feb.  I'd love to get these done and out of the way but I can't yet!  Anyone have better luck?  I know I could go buy it in the store, but don't want to spend the extra $.

#13 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

Where did you buy your medicine?  And what is the expiration date?  I was going to order the blister packs from amazon.com and/or drugstore.com (some medicines are cheaper at one place, others at the other), but neither place can tell me what the expiration date will be if I order now, and my wedding isn't until June.  Drugstore.com says they guarantee it's at least 6 months away, but that won't help me until January/Feb.  I'd love to get these done and out of the way but I can't yet!  Anyone have better luck?  I know I could go buy it in the store, but don't want to spend the extra $.

My fianc© actually sells industrial supplies to companies, he is a gm. But he sells everything businesses need to run their shops... Tampons tp, and this medicine. The vitamin c pak things we got at big lots. Im not sure the expiration BUT I remember it all being well past our wedding. I'll check one and get back to you. Do you guys have dollar deals in ny?(like a dollar tree/dollar general) they have the individual paks on the cheaper side.

#14 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

I think i may do the tins as well.. still unsure as i already bought the little white first aid kits so i would have to take everthing out of those and  throw it in the tin... but i just like the look of te tins so much better... and looking at the site the cost insnt much.. just shipping to canada is.

How many tins do you need? I have some left over. How much is shipping ?

#15 agm04

agm04
          • 548 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

My fianc© actually sells industrial supplies to companies, he is a gm. But he sells everything businesses need to run their shops... Tampons tp, and this medicine. The vitamin c pak things we got at big lots. Im not sure the expiration BUT I remember it all being well past our wedding. I'll check one and get back to you. Do you guys have dollar deals in ny?(like a dollar tree/dollar general) they have the individual paks on the cheaper side.

I don't think we have any in the city, but maybe next time I rent a car for something I'll try to find a dollar store and swing by there.  Thanks for the info!  I actually did find some pepto on amazon that guarantees expiration at least 1 year from delivery date.  So at least I can get those!  Thanks.  :)

#16 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:32 AM

How many tins do you need? I have some left over. How much is shipping ?

I would need about 23 tins. I forget how much shipping was but I know it more then doubled the cost of th tins. And I haven't been able to find them here yet

#17 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:47 AM

I don't think we have any in the city, but maybe next time I rent a car for something I'll try to find a dollar store and swing by there.  Thanks for the info!  I actually did find some pepto on amazon that guarantees expiration at least 1 year from delivery date.  So at least I can get those!  Thanks.  :)

I checked and our expire 9/13:) Also check out minimus.biz. Tons and tons of travel stuff!

#18 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

I would need about 23 tins. I forget how much shipping was but I know it more then doubled the cost of th tins. And I haven't been able to find them here yet

I don't have that many:/ Found this for ya:) I think it is Canada based... http://www.wrdisplay...alog/tin-boxes/ http://www.specialty...m/about-us.aspx Washington.. Closer to Canada? Lol

#19 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

I don't have that many:/
                    Found this for ya:) I think it is Canada based...
                    http://www.wrdisplay...alog/tin-boxes/
                    http://www.specialty...m/about-us.aspx
                    Washington.. Closer to Canada? Lol

hey thanks!!! Its bugging me though i cant get wrdisplay.ca to open!!!! lol i think they might have a location in my city

#20 shes2013

shes2013
                    • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Cute!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users