Photo

Paradisus Palma Real salon

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 MissyBee

MissyBee
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Thanks so much for the info!!! Did you rent the Bridal Suite for the day of your wedding? I can't wait to read your review!

#12 micheleann

micheleann
    • 32 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

Didn't do the bridal suite...We had the 1 Bedroom Suite in the Reserve which was plenty big for the before the wedding pics...I finally posted my review :)

#13 erica12

erica12
      • 61 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hey there what kind of make up did they use? and did you try to keep hair simple? Any other feedback is welcome :)

#14 edevine

edevine
        • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hi ladies! I got married at the PPR in October, 2012 and my sister, my 11 year old niece and myself all got our hair done.  My sister and my niece both got updo's that came out so good.  I wore my hair down and it is my biggest regret.  I brought tons of pictures of how I wanted my hair and wearing your hair down is just tough to get it the way you want it, especially with the language barrier. I think they probably do so many updo's that they just come out better.   I wished I had wore my hair up because I think it would have come out nicer, plus it is SO hot there by the end of the night my hair was in a sweaty ponytail.  And yes, it is super windy at the beach, even on a beautiful day, so my hair was blowing in my face the whole time.  

Also, allow yourself plenty of time, they are all on island time and take forever! My hair took almost 2 hours and I was so rushed the rest of the day.

Hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users