Sign in to follow this  
micheleann

Paradisus Palma Real salon

Thanks! If you do rent the bridal suite, do you get your hair/makeup done there or go to the salon? Unfortunately, I can't open the attachement, so I am sorry if the info is in there.

I am also a little frustrated with this not being able to open attachments business. Do you mind sending the bridal suite doc or any pictures to jbarr027@gmail.com? Thanks!!

Can anyone advise how the hair and makeup services were at PPR? I am a little nervous! Have any past brides had extensions (clip ins) put in at the salon?

Thanks!

Yes I would also like to know about the salon at PPR. Does anyone have a price list or know what the range of services are? I would like to make sure I give my bridesmaids the details before hand.

Hey ladies...just back from my wedding at PPR and it was absolutely amazing!!! I'll post a review asap.  If you are doing hair/makeup at the salon, you really need to be pretty specific about what you want.  I had my hair trial done at home and brought tons of pics of every angle.  I had clip in extensions as well.  My hair came out perfect! Makeup - I should have brought pics.  I did a bridal preview there so everything was worked out.  When Carmen first did my makeup I think a little something was lost in translation but she re-did my eyes and it was perfect.  I would def suggest bringing pics of exactly what you want for your makeup.  In the end, it all worked out perfectly!!!!  

One thing to keep in mind --- you will be in salon for a long time!  I was in the salon for almost 3 hours for my preview and 2.5 hrs the day of the wedding.  My bridesmaids were in there for an average of 2 hours each.  Let me know if you have any questions!