Photo

Paradisus Palma Real salon

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 micheleann

micheleann
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Any brides at PPR get their hair/makeup done at the salon? Any pics of bride and bridal party would be greatly appreciated! -Michele

#2 MissyBee

MissyBee
    • 176 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

Also, does anyone know if it's true if there is a bridal suite that you can rent out for the day? I thought I saw that somewhere!

#3 micheleann

micheleann
      • 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

There is a bridal suite.  It's $300 a day if you just want the suite and then there are options for services.

You have to contact the mgr of the salon for details.  Here is her email address:  dpranjic@paradisuspalmareal.com  She has been very helpful.  I've attached the doc that she sent me...

Attached Files

#4 MissyBee

MissyBee
        • 176 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

Thanks! If you do rent the bridal suite, do you get your hair/makeup done there or go to the salon? Unfortunately, I can't open the attachement, so I am sorry if the info is in there.

#5 JanelleB

JanelleB
          • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

I am also a little frustrated with this not being able to open attachments business. Do you mind sending the bridal suite doc or any pictures to jbarr027@gmail.com? Thanks!!

#6 MissyBee

MissyBee
            • 176 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Can anyone advise how the hair and makeup services were at PPR? I am a little nervous! Have any past brides had extensions (clip ins) put in at the salon?

Thanks!

#7 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
              • 220 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Yes I would also like to know about the salon at PPR. Does anyone have a price list or know what the range of services are? I would like to make sure I give my bridesmaids the details before hand.

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#8 MissyBee

MissyBee
                • 176 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

If you email the salon at this address, she will send you a menu of services. She got back to me right away and the prices were pretty reasonable.

dpranjic@paradisuspalmareal.com

#9 DP1andDP2

DP1andDP2
                  • 55 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Thanks much for the email address of the person that books the bridal suite and spa treatments. 

#10 micheleann

micheleann
                    • 32 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Hey ladies...just back from my wedding at PPR and it was absolutely amazing!!! I'll post a review asap.  If you are doing hair/makeup at the salon, you really need to be pretty specific about what you want.  I had my hair trial done at home and brought tons of pics of every angle.  I had clip in extensions as well.  My hair came out perfect! Makeup - I should have brought pics.  I did a bridal preview there so everything was worked out.  When Carmen first did my makeup I think a little something was lost in translation but she re-did my eyes and it was perfect.  I would def suggest bringing pics of exactly what you want for your makeup.  In the end, it all worked out perfectly!!!!  

One thing to keep in mind --- you will be in salon for a long time!  I was in the salon for almost 3 hours for my preview and 2.5 hrs the day of the wedding.  My bridesmaids were in there for an average of 2 hours each.  Let me know if you have any questions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users