Jump to content

Photo

Southern Bridal Show - Atlanta, GA this Sunday (August 5th)


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,350 posts

    Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

    Are any ladies planning on attending this event?



    #2 cheflady

    cheflady
    • Jr. Member
    • 153 posts

      Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

      I wish I was in ATL for this!



      #3 MissBubbles205

      MissBubbles205
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,350 posts

        Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

        Originally Posted by cheflady 

        I wish I was in ATL for this!

         Where do you live? :o)



        #4 danak71

        danak71
        • Site Supporter
        • 264 posts

          Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

          Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

          Are any ladies planning on attending this event?

          I wish I had seen your post before!!! I attended this event! Were you there?

           

          Lynn



          #5 MissBubbles205

          MissBubbles205
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,350 posts

            Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

            Originally Posted by danak71 

            I wish I had seen your post before!!! I attended this event! Were you there?

             

            Lynn

             Hey Lynn!  Yes, I was there. I've now been to 2 in Atl and 2 in Bhm, AL. The Spring ones were def a lot better and bigger though. :o)

            Too bad you didn't see this, we could have met in person. I'll be moving to GA next year though, around the time of our wedding. :o)



            #6 danak71

            danak71
            • Site Supporter
            • 264 posts

              Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

              Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

               Hey Lynn!  Yes, I was there. I've now been to 2 in Atl and 2 in Bhm, AL. The Spring ones were def a lot better and bigger though. :o)

              Too bad you didn't see this, we could have met in person. I'll be moving to GA next year though, around the time of our wedding. :o)

              Did you stay for the fashion show? My girlfriend is the choreographer of all the fashion shows for the bridal shows. We only went to that one show since most of our vendors we already had selected; but I wanted to see her and support her so we decided to go.

               

              I know the one at Cobb Galleria in January is the largest show. Was that the other one you went to? If you make it to Atlanta to visit between now and your wedding, let me know...maybe we can meet up for coffee or a drink!



              #7 MissBubbles205

              MissBubbles205
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,350 posts

                Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

                Originally Posted by danak71 

                Did you stay for the fashion show? My girlfriend is the choreographer of all the fashion shows for the bridal shows. We only went to that one show since most of our vendors we already had selected; but I wanted to see her and support her so we decided to go.

                 

                I know the one at Cobb Galleria in January is the largest show. Was that the other one you went to? If you make it to Atlanta to visit between now and your wedding, let me know...maybe we can meet up for coffee or a drink!

                 Oh how awesome!!.. Yes that's always my favorite part, even though the 4 I have been to have been almost the same, it's still lots of fun. :o)  I just went to the one in Bhm today.

                The other one is the Southern Bridal Show at the BJCC in Birmingham, AL.

                 

                That sounds like a great idea!  My fiance actually lives in Kennesaw, so I visit often. :o)






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users