Photo

Did you do a site visit?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

How many of you ladies did site visits before or after you chose your location?  Those who went after were you pleased with your choice or did anything change.  Those who went before did actually seeing it seal the deal for you?  How many made multiple trips?

#2 safety75

safety75
    • 287 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:43 AM

I really wish I could do a site vist, but I just can incur the additional costs at this point. I have found that the feedback on this site from other brides that have been to my site has been very, very helpful and I am comfortable with not doing one. If you can do one though that would be great!

#3 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
      • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by safety75 

I really wish I could do a site vist, but I just can incur the additional costs at this point. I have found that the feedback on this site from other brides that have been to my site has been very, very helpful and I am comfortable with not doing one. If you can do one though that would be great!

I agree! I would love to have went and looked at some resorts before I booked at my resort but it was just too expensive! Now that I'm already booked, I'm not sure I'd wanna go! I'd be devastated if I didn't like the resort I chose! I've never even been to Mexico! With this website and travelocity, I feel like I know everything anyways! For those that are able to go down and see everything in person, your lucky! 

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#4 Emily11386

Emily11386
      • Site Supporter
      • 244 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

I was lucky enough to be able to do a site visit. We met with a wedding planner and were able to do a food tasting. Some of the food was what we would've picked anyways, but some we were pleasantly surprised with. I had been really concerned about the entrance to the Chapel at the Gran Caribe where we are getting married, so I was very relieved to be able to go down and see it in person. If you can swing it I think it's definitely worth it but if not there is great information on this site which is so helpful!
        May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
        33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#5 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

I agree with you ladies as well this site is great very informative. you get more on here than the brochures and resorts website. Im so glad I found this site everyone is so friendly and helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users