Hair/Make Up in Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sdj327

sdj327
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hello,

Does anybody have recommendations for hair and make up in Punta Cana? 

#2 lande8

lande8
    • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

I just booked my hair/makeup with a Canadian makeup artist who will be in PC for the winter.  Her name is Krystie Ann, you can find her on FB (search Krystie An Hair & Makeup Artist).  Her portfolio is awesome, her prices are reasonable, and she's been really responsive and easy to work with so far.  I'm so excited to have found someone in Punta Cana.

#3 missKLR

missKLR
      • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

I wonder how the resort stylists are? I'm nervous about not knwoing the quality until I get there...

#4 sdj327

sdj327
        • 171 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by missKLR 

I wonder how the resort stylists are? I'm nervous about not knwoing the quality until I get there...

I know I feel the same way! Stressing about this...

#5 missKLR

missKLR
          • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

I was thinki  gof getting a make up lesson at mac or sephora, buying the products used and doing make up myself. For hair i was going to get my hair done at home by my stylist, take a pic and bring to the dr  for the resort stylist to copy (hopefully). BUT.... it never occured to me to look for an off site artist/stylist...so I might check out that option too. Sometimes I just feel if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I def do not have the make up/hair skill caliber I'd like for my wedding but maybe learning its not a bad idea...just in case! Definately get a tral run upon arrival before big day if going with resort!

#6 missKLR

missKLR
            • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

sorry for the typos...lol

#7 Miaria328

Miaria328
              • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by sdj327 

I know I feel the same way! Stressing about this...

i was thinking the same thing im super stressing about all of it lol 

#8 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                • 438 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

I booked Krystie Ann for my wedding too!  She will do a Skype consultation before the wedding.  Also it is nice knowing you won't have language barrier issues

#9 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
                  • 82 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

I am so jealous of you girls!! I was looking into Krystie as well but she isnt there on my wedding date..January 16th...looks like I'll be doing my own makeup :(

#10 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
                    • 82 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:27 AM

Just booked Krystie Ann and couldn't be more excited! Turns out she will be there for my wedding date...thanks for posting ladies otherwise I wouldn't have emailed her again to see if she changed the dates she is in Punta Cana...no more stressing about hair and makeup!! Yay!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users