2013 Majestic Elegance Brides

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#221 cmingalone

cmingalone
  • Site Supporter
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hi. Can anyone give me information (or who to contact at the Majestic Elegance) for rehearsal dinner, welcome party, bonfire, whatever else could pass for a pre-wedding get together? I sent an email to the Majestic site (wedding coordinators and meeting planners) for this information but it has been three weeks and I have not received a reply. I'm getting married at the Jellyfish but my guests are staying at the Elegance. Thanks!

I'm in same boat, getting married at JF in February but want to organize welcome dinner/ drinks. It can't be so hard, I thought it should be as simple as making reservation they guest relations the week before we leave..? I'm headed down July 18th for vacay so I'm going to try to meet with someone. We are brining 40 people to stay at their resort

#222 kalinyc

kalinyc
    • Site Supporter
    • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MileyGee 

Hi. Can anyone give me information (or who to contact at the Majestic Elegance) for rehearsal dinner, welcome party, bonfire, whatever else could pass for a pre-wedding get together? I sent an email to the Majestic site (wedding coordinators and meeting planners) for this information but it has been three weeks and I have not received a reply. I'm getting married at the Jellyfish but my guests are staying at the Elegance. Thanks!

Hello! I too am getting married at Jellyfish but have around 90 guests staying at the Elegance. I've been in touch with a guest relations contact through my travel coordinator since we technically don't get a wedding planner. I was told that it is illegal to have bonfires (which I don't 100% believe), but was able to plan welcome drinks and a rehearsal dinner through them. This was my contact: Wardes Garcia - groups@majestic-resorts.com

#223 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
      • 176 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by cmingalone 

I'm in same boat, getting married at JF in February but want to organize welcome dinner/ drinks. It can't be so hard, I thought it should be as simple as making reservation they guest relations the week before we leave..? I'm headed down July 18th for vacay so I'm going to try to meet with someone. We are brining 40 people to stay at their resort

We are getting there July 20th :) My Wedding is the 23rd on the beach :) Maybe you'll see it??

#224 luckyxx3

luckyxx3
        • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hey Brides!

I'm getting married on La Barcaza on July 26th, but our guests are staying at the Majestic Elegance.  I have a few things I want to ship down there ahead of time (I got all of our guests 16oz custom plastic tumblers, since the cups they give you at the bar are so small!) and there's no way we're going to be able to pack them and bring them with us as they're way too bulky.  Has anyone shipped anything to the resort or know the process for making sure they hold it for you when it gets there?

#225 duchovny0901

duchovny0901
          • Site Supporter
          • 146 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 30, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hey Brides! I'm getting married on La Barcaza on July 26th, but our guests are staying at the Majestic Elegance.  I have a few things I want to ship down there ahead of time (I got all of our guests 16oz custom plastic tumblers, since the cups they give you at the bar are so small!) and there's no way we're going to be able to pack them and bring them with us as they're way too bulky.  Has anyone shipped anything to the resort or know the process for making sure they hold it for you when it gets there?

Hey lucky! Yeah they have shipping requirements at ME that I can send you. Its listed in their wedding guide.

#226 luckyxx3

luckyxx3
          • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

That would be so great- can you PM them to me?  Thanks!!

#227 Mady28

Mady28
            • 164 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
            • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

Does anyone know what type of adult friendly activities take place at the resort? Pool parties, etc.

#228 megan224

megan224
            • 155 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 27, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Punta cana,
            • LocationMajestic elegance

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

I'm a June 2014 bride looking for any helpful tips from your weddings here! I'm doing a 2pm beach ceremony.

#229 MNNice24

MNNice24
            • 4 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 4, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensorti

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

What color is the purple? Eggplant or plum?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users