Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5051 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hi Ladies, I am a newbie :-) have a lot to catch up on you guys have A LOT of information on here!  Happy planning ladies!

welcome to the thread!!

#5052 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

Posted Image i officially finished my invites!!!!! Welcome to the new girl! Forgot to tag your post :) my wedding is well under $10,000....everything ive done for the wedding including my dress invites etc is $5,000. Where are you from??? Cant see since im on my phone!

Hey Moody I'm from Long Island!!!! We definitely need to link up. I love your invitations. They are beautiful. Teach me your money saving ways!!!

#5053 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
    • 187 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hey myyouth!! Welcome honey, were neighbors!!! I'm on LI. I'm getting to know everyone myself.

#5054 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
      • 187 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

welcome to the thread!!

Hey MyYoouth... I stayed at dreams Punta Cana back in 2012 and I LOVED it. You're going to have an amazing time

#5055 myyooths

myyooths
        • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

welcome to the thread!!

Thank you Moodyc

#5056 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • LocationNJ

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hey MyYoouth... I stayed at dreams Punta Cana back in 2012 and I LOVED it. You're going to have an amazing time

Thanks girl!!! Im in Parsippany, Nj but born n raised in new york!! I saved a ton by doing the invites myself and the wedding package at dreams is a huge bang for your buck. Plus past brides sell stuff on here and theres a ton of sites we all go on. How many ppl do u think youre gonna have?

#5057 myyooths

myyooths
          • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

Hey myyouth!! Welcome honey, were neighbors!!! I'm on LI. I'm getting to know everyone myself.

howdy neighbor!

#5058 myyooths

myyooths
            • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

Hey Moody I'm from Long Island!!!! We definitely need to link up. I love your invitations. They are beautiful. Teach me your money saving ways!!!

OMG Yes Moody I agree with MrsPeele I need to know how to stay within budget!  I am so enamored with new things that I want for the wedding that at the end of the day might not even matter.  But its just so beautiful

#5059 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hi Ladies, I am a newbie :-) have a lot to catch up on you guys have A LOT of information on here!  Happy planning ladies!

Welcome love button. We are glad to have you. We're all here if you need us for anything

#5060 moodyc82

moodyc82
                • 614 posts
                • LocationNJ

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

OMG Yes Moody I agree with MrsPeele I need to know how to stay within budget!  I am so enamored with new things that I want for the wedding that at the end of the day might not even matter.  But its just so beautiful :msncry:

Did you pick a place yet? I saved $143 doing my own invites and i love them. I bought some stuff from past brides for next to nothing, use coupons and groupons!! Check out etsy, ebay, amazon, the forums here. And keep posting bc when you get to 150 you can open attachments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users