Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4791 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

love the cake topper!

thank you, I know this is the one, like I did with my dress. lol

#4792 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Futurebride714 

OMG that is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!

thanks so much. i'm holding off on ordering it just yet, but it is the ONE

#4793 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
      • 52 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 13, 1901

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

You have already picked out your dress?!?!?

#4794 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
      • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

It certainly is thee ONE!

#4795 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

So I just sent my request to join.... I check on those of you that already have and don't see anything on your walls about joining and I doubt that any of my friends will be searching "BDW Brides 2014" on FB 

So yeah I know someone asked this ... but is everyone moving their post to FB or doing both?!?!

I am actually doing both

#4796 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
        • 274 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

So I just sent my request to join.... I check on those of you that already have and don't see anything on your walls about joining and I doubt that any of my friends will be searching "BDW Brides 2014" on FB rofl.gif So yeah I know someone asked this ... but is everyone moving their post to FB or doing both?!?!

I can do either by FB is way easier to follow and respond to

#4797 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Futurebride714 

You have already picked out your dress?!?!?

yes I have my dress as well, I've actually done fairly well. I have my dress and all my accessories, I have venue of course picked out, my girls dresses and all their accessories, my std are sent, have my passport invitations (ordered those, just didn't feel like doing them myself), have my favors for guest(mib) but I think I am gonna order few more things for them and do gift bag for each seat, have my tumblers with custom labels, only doing oot bags for wedding party, have items for oot bags complete. just had my 2nd meeting with my wedding coordinator at my venue today at  3:00, my headband and a comb for hair, garter,  custom disposable wedding cameras. so i'm trying, trying, trying

#4798 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

this is my bouquet from sandals, it was pricey, yes I know, but it was the one I truly wanted(plus I used my wedding credit they gave to me), it has my colors in my wedding(fuchsia, tangerine , yellow) my girls dresses are canary yellow like the color in bouquet

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

yes I have my dress as well, I've actually done fairly well. I have my dress and all my accessories, I have venue of course picked out, my girls dresses and all their accessories, my std are sent, have my passport invitations (ordered those, just didn't feel like doing them myself), have my favors for guest(mib) but I think I am gonna order few more things for them and do gift bag for each seat, have my tumblers with custom labels, only doing oot bags for wedding party, have items for oot bags complete. just had my 2nd meeting with my wedding coordinator at my venue today at  3:00, my headband and a comb for hair, garter,  custom disposable wedding cameras. so i'm trying, trying, trying

#4799 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
              • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Damn girl!!!! You are a month before me as far as wedding dates and you have accomplished a whole lot. That's awesome!!  I'm still trying lock a date in!! Geesh, how long have you been planning??

#4800 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

so cute

thank you so much, and they can customize it to whatever colors needed, they also do basketball, football, soccer, so many diffenet themes, rustic,  vintage,etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users