Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4051 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

How long ago did you send the text?  

ok I sent it yesterday morning but they've been on facebook and instagram lol

#4052 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

ok I sent it yesterday morning but they've been on facebook and instagram lol

Oh that is annoying!!   I was going to say give it a day before you get too upset... BUT you obviously have. . .   hmm...  if You don't hear anything by tonight maybe send them an email like.. hey I'm just following up on a text I sent.. seem like some people didn't get it.. Did you?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4053 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

ehh im not even wasting any more time! if i don't hear anything im going to with my original plans again

#4054 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

ehh im not even wasting any more time! if i don't hear anything im going to with my original plans again

That works too!  hahaha

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4055 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

yea i got attitude back to the gold star method! lol

#4056 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

Ok girls I have yet another rant! So that same person (my godmother) who complained about it being too expensive made me consider maybe playing travel agent and i found that jetblue has a special program where if you  have a group traveling with you, they allow you to put down a $50 deposit/per person to book their flight and the balance must be paid off 60 days before we leave. I also have my aunt trying to get the local room rates since I also have a few family members from down there coming so i sent this massive text that detailed if anyone wanted to partake in this granted we get the room rates we want. The ones who obviously have not complained about it being expensive texted back and those "other" ones have not. Including 3 of these so-called bridesmaids. The Bridezilla in me wants them not to come at all anymore lol

please send me the information on how to get the JetBlue you can inbox me if you need to

#4057 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

yea i got attitude back to the gold star method! lol

well you know mine has always been sold

#4058 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

How long ago did you send the text?  

Please send me that JetBlue information

#4059 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                  • 274 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

That is pretty..... will you do a flower like that too?

I am undecided on a veil - I don't want the things to happen to described but I have also seen some really amazing photos where the veil is blowing just right and I want that! haha

Yes I already bought the flower off Etsy, came in the mail yesterday

I know the pictures you're talking about, they do look gorgeous.  I'd ask your WC how windy it is generally. 

#4060 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                    • 274 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

I always say stick with your original plan. No matter what you do for some people you can't please them so you might as well please yourself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users