Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2221 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

MoodyC

Yessss!! Use whatever resources you can. I would've rather had someone cut for me lol But i'm glad it's over with. and I actually think we got a package from someone already. I got a slip from the Post Office and it was addressed to "Mr. & Mrs. Toussaint" 

#2222 Marymack

Marymack
    • 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Well I have my dress and invites out the way.I am very type A and my mind is always miles ahead...lol Since this is a vow renewal I'm still not sure how detailed I want to get. Too many wonderful ideas on this board. I already have changed my venue based on some info Shugapop gave me a couple of weeks ago......

Wow, You sure got an advantage on the wedding planning. But I must admit the time goes by fast. I started planning June 2012 and these last few months seem to go flying. Trying not to have a breakdown but I'm also very excited and wish time would speed up a little more. LOL

Wow, You sure got an advantage on the wedding planning. But I must admit the time goes by fast. I started planning June 2012 and these last few months seem to go flying. Trying not to have a breakdown but I'm also very excited and wish time would speed up a little more. LOL

#2223 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
      • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Just so I wont have to go back can everyone say there name ,date,destination,and wedding colors again.......

Holly 2/7/14 Gran Caribe Real Resort Cancun, Mexico pink and white

#2224 Marymack

Marymack
        • 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hi Holly!!

Holly 2/7/14 Gran Caribe Real Resort Cancun, Mexico pink and white

#2225 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Well the company I work for actually has a print shop, they are giving me a sample and a quote and said that I can supply my own paper and it would be even cheaper. I'm waiting to see how much they want to print it but I'll probably end up cutting them LOL. They give us a huge discount because we work here which is nice also. So if it isn't much than I'll just have them print them so the quality is better than the printer I have. I do have a few months to figure it out. But I'm sure it will cost me a lot less than $190 for 30 invites if I do it this way.

beautiful job

#2226 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Marymack 

Well I have my dress and invites out the way.I am very type A and my mind is always miles ahead...lol Since this is a vow renewal I'm still not sure how detailed I want to get. Too many wonderful ideas on this board. I already have changed my venue based on some info Shugapop gave me a couple of weeks ago......

I know what you mean. i wasn't gonna do the oot bags and now i've decided to do for my wedding party only

#2227 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by curlygirlnpearl 

curlygirlnpearl

I'm getting married May 3, 2014 at the Hard Rock Cancun. As of right now, my colors are turquoise and coral/peach

Kellie Joseph powder spring, ga june 7,2014 whitehouse jamaica(sandals whitehouse) colors are fuchsia, tangerine, yellow

#2228 Marymack

Marymack
                • 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

Naw Kellie.. you not doing bags remember,I knew you were gonna cave in and do them !!! LOL.

I know what you mean. i wasn't gonna do the oot bags and now i've decided to do for my wedding party only

#2229 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

I had nooo intention of doing them at all, uggghh. that's why i'm only doing for wedding party.

#2230 Marymack

Marymack
                    • 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

What are you putting in the bags??

I had nooo intention of doing them at all, uggghh. that's why i'm only doing for wedding party.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users