Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1911 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Wow you ladies have been busy! Haha last time I checked this this thread was yesterday afternoon and I had 4 pages to catch up on reading! Lol

Btw, I'm Angela. I live in Baltimore.
    Date: may 23,3014
    Resort: Secrets Maroma Beach
    Riviera Maya, Mexico

welcome back angela.

#1912 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

I'll be waiting wiht a glass of moscato, a shot of tequilla, a drink called a bob marley(one of my favorites), a lemon drop, and my new drink favorite called a bj

Oh boy Moscato is a def! Lemon drops are yummy bob marley I'm down for... the tequila Ehhh - only i you want me to be sick right after I swallow HAHAH oh and a bj... ok : ) H HHAHAH
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1913 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

yes i live actually like subs of atlanta, i actually live the next exit after six flags theme park. i move from Nc. about 15 min from camp lejeune marine corp base so( right outside of wilmington) so i'm very familiar with myrtle beach, used to go there allllll the time. i used to be in navy reserves and drillled in charleston quite a bit. and i love savannah. i don't care what they say... Paula Deen's restaurant is the ultimate. lol

I love her show..always wanted to visit her restaurant

#1914 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Well I don't want you to be sick so we'll scratch that tequila. Lol.

#1915 DeeP10

DeeP10
          • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

[quote name="RaynDrop" url="/t/80997/any-other-2014-brides-here-getting-an-early-start/1820#post_1929096"] HAha Men are funny!!! Fire Show - like Fire Dancers? I was thinking about doing that. Your going on a separate honeymoon - what were you thinking about doing for that?[/quote Yes . The place we are having it at , like I suppose a lot if these islands have a package that includes fire dancers for twenty minute show. They also have something called the " crazy show" which is like stilt walkers , dancers and types of ish . Which would be cool for our Masquerade Halloween thing. I always assumed I'd want to honeymoon in Italy cuz it's my favorite place on earth. The FI hasn't been to many places out there other than Florence and Rome on a cruise we went on last year. I'd love him to see Venice and Capri . It will have to be another time I guess. Realistically EU will be out for awhile. Soooo, the next best thing would be Argentina. Buenos Aires. It came to me the other day cuz it's supposed to be very romantic and European but a lot cheaper. :0) I'm hoping the parental units will gift us that. :0) ]

#1916 DeeP10

DeeP10
            • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

mine is all inclusive as well. at you ladies convience, please have a look at the resort i've chosen and give me your honest opinion , www.sandals.com/whitehouse

Don't even have to look at the link. So many of my passengers are always raving about it! I'd say great choice

#1917 DeeP10

DeeP10
              • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Dude. I ran some errands and now I need to backup like ten pages. Lol

#1918 DeeP10

DeeP10
                • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

my sentiments exactly. I watched weddings and everything onbyou tube. I just put I beaches turks and caicos weddings. I also saw how the actual rooms looked real pics not the Photoshop website pics

I don't know I'm weird like that . I'd invest more in 20 minutes of entertainment and possibly a cigar bar than I would on my flowers or stuff like that. It's just me... I think stuff like that people will be like. " hat was off the hook" we don't see that back home. As opposed to my bouquet wilting to death . I'm also gonna cut costs on my photos. So don't want anyone other than maybe my girlfriend taking shots of me putting on my garter and laying on the bed. Lolol. I'll do it with my girl and won't feel bad walking around in the buff. Hahahaha

#1919 DeeP10

DeeP10
                  • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

Okay im already in trouble FI keeps looking at me like when are you gonna get off that damn site and get ready.. we have a party in the park starts VERY soon and im not even moving..don't have too much fun while im gone..gonna get ready

He's watching soccer. So I have a few hours. Lol

#1920 DeeP10

DeeP10
                    • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

I'm an ass, sat here responding forever then realized all of you are offline. . Hahahahah. Coooome baccckkkkkkk. :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users