beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Awwww! How sweet MissJali...My wedding planner's birthday is that same day! She told me that's a great day to be married - so its even more special now! LOL!

Thanks so much! Congratulations to you too! And happy planning!!!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 2014 bride here! March 22 - Sandals Montego Bay! Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! LOL!
Congrats! We are not getting married here but went on vacation here in 2011. It was a lot of fun!! :D

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 2014 bride here! March 22 - Sandals Montego Bay! Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! LOL!
Congrats! We are not getting married here but went on vacation here in 2011. It was a lot of fun!! :D

jburress21:

I got engaged at Beaches in the Turks! lol He proposed to me on the lazy river in the water park. ;) Great resort. ;)

jburress21:

I got engaged at Beaches in the Turks! lol He proposed to me on the lazy river in the water park. ;) Great resort. ;)

Hi There! 

I am also a 2014 bride! YAY! :) I am getting married at Le Blanc in Cancun. I have also contacts travel agent Wendy(per recommendation of another bride), and she seems really good. We are working together to develop a package to my guests. Le Blanc can be expensive, but I just love love love their site, and can't see myself getting married elsewhere. I just pray to God she'll be able to work her magic and get back to me with some awesome package! Or else, I may have to start looking at a different hotel..! :(

I am looking into some photographers based on seeing other brides' wedding photos in the Cancun area. One is Del Sol, and the other one is Elizabeth Medina. The photos are amazing!!! You should look into it :)

Congrats to all of the 2014 Brides, and Happy planning  everyone!! 

:)

Bruna