beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

I don't actually care if there any... but I hope they aren't right next to were my wedding is!!!   

That would be some great pics.....  imagine if you didn't even know this was a possibility until you got your wedding pics back OH MY hahhahah

I don't know if that would be the best or worst photo bomb ever!!! lol

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

So I'm thinking of using this as the bottle label for the mamajuana? What do you girls think? FI hasn't seen it yet

cute!!! love the purple and the silhouettes in black but the leis are in color!!

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

you are such a gem. I finally found some. they are red and purple, but I figured it'sstill ok since it's just for them to drink out of

Awesome!!

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

So I'm thinking of using this as the bottle label for the mamajuana? What do you girls think? FI hasn't seen it yet

VERY cute!!!!

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

I was actually in Dollar Tree tonight sshhh!!! it was next door to modells we were buying football cleats for the boys I ran in to check for tumblers only a few clear no darn straws and 1 blue no straw WTH! !!

UGH!

How many do you need?   What color?

Originally Posted by jandl2013 View Post

You ladies are flying along with all of your plans and all of these posts.  I'm so behind with posting...sheesh!  LOL  Took me ages to read through a lot of stuff.

Hope everyone's plans are coming along well.  I'm trying to pin my colors down a bit.  I'm using shades of purple and red for my theme "Caribbean Dreams of Passion and Romance".  I'm thinking a true purple with some lighter shade highlights along with red highlights.

Hotel is booked for both the Iberostar Grand and Iberostar Bavaro suites, and we are going down to visit in September.

Sounds like you are moving right along as well!

I love the color combo!!

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Excellent! !! I'll give you getting ready pics ceremony, cocktail, reception and a couple candid shots for food and drinks..hahaha

Yeah bunch of dummies

Exactly not a service to guests they need to get it together

Get committed already they sre perfect

Sounds like a plan!!

sooooo true

Yes! They do!!

I know I know hahahah