beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Gotta get your vitamins in..hahaha. .must be so exciting being a flight attendant lots of travel
It definitely has its perks. But like with any other job that deals with people... Smh! I've seen and heard so much crazy ish. I swear people lose their minds when the cabin becomes pressurized. Also , days like today Shen I wake up at noon like a college girl ( lol) I feel like crap. 9 years of erratic schedules. :0/ Yet, the health insurance is great and I fly relatively free. That will always trump all. It feeds my wanderlust . Lol

I wish i was so i wouldn't have the stress of the cost of the flight. or at least as much.
Nah girl. We fly space available. I'd never take that chance on anything important. Can't " maybe, maybe not" make it to my own wedding. Lol! But it is cool to o or site visits. I've threatened my coordinator to not ignore my emails too much , cuz ill fly my ass right down there and be at her door. Hahahaga

WAHOO! !!! now you can see all the amazing pics on here.. Denise and Kellie have you reached your 150 ?
No! In the next day or two, Maybe I should call out sick from work. Lololol Wait! What! There's pictures on here? Lol

Help me, I feel like I don't really know how to use this site. Is the Only way to catch up on posts I've missed backtracking to the page numbers, and see where I left off?

No! In the next day or two, Maybe I should call out sick from work. Lololol Wait! What! There's pictures on here? Lol
Lol..no you can't have a wedding to pay for. The templates are great too if your gonna DIY

Help me, I feel like I don't really know how to use this site. Is the Only way to catch up on posts I've missed backtracking to the page numbers, and see where I left off?
I think so but I can't be 100%..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hclibby1982 View Post

I feel like I do most days when I look at how much we're spending but we've already said we have to be able to pay it out of our savings without it impacting our house down payment savings.  It's not going to be easy but we're determined to do it!!  That or I  need to find a rich family to adopt me for the next 6 months and pay for my wedding hahaha

hmm rich family... that's the ticket. lol

Nah girl. We fly space available. I'd never take that chance on anything important. Can't " maybe, maybe not" make it to my own wedding. Lol! But it is cool to o or site visits. I've threatened my coordinator to not ignore my emails too much , cuz ill fly my ass right down there and be at her door. Hahahaga
Well that's a perk too I'll take it..hahaha yeah betcha she loved that...maybe it'll keep hee on her toes