So It is Officially Less Than 1 Year Until My Wedding (Negril Jamaica)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soontobe Mrs201

Soontobe Mrs201
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

I have less  than one year until our big day. I am superexcited that all is planned set and ready to go (including our guest ;) But I am still a bit nervous. My planner is OMG Great (Elite Upscale Weddings Negril) but I almost feel like that is the problem. They have taken care of everything, kept me in the loop with updates ( hell our travel and accomidations have been take care of by them including payments and updates on our guest payments for accomidations). But for some reason I cant help but feel like there is something I should be doing. I panicked and started to rethink my colors and decorations and now I am wondering if I am only doing this to sabatoge myself. HELP DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS FEELING,. My fiance is great and extremly patient I just feeling like I am in wedding Limbo. Maybe I should have just jumped out there in DYI Destination Wedding Fantasy Land and I would still have so much planning to do my complaint wouldnt be this. Please give me some feed back. Thnx

#2 LDolo

• 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

Enjoy the "space" and take it all in...congrats on finding an AWESOME planner!!  :)  I can't wait to be at that point..all this planning is making me nutty..haha!

#3 MonaMichelle

• 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

I'm actually the opposite. My WC is super hands off and has caused me a great deal of panic. Mine is in 7 months! Yikes!

#4 Cherina

• Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

Where is your wedding?

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users