Sign in to follow this  
Soontobe Mrs201

So It is Officially Less Than 1 Year Until My Wedding (Negril Jamaica)

I have less  than one year until our big day. I am superexcited that all is planned set and ready to go (including our guest ;) But I am still a bit nervous. My planner is OMG Great (Elite Upscale Weddings Negril) but I almost feel like that is the problem. They have taken care of everything, kept me in the loop with updates ( hell our travel and accomidations have been take care of by them including payments and updates on our guest payments for accomidations). But for some reason I cant help but feel like there is something I should be doing. I panicked and started to rethink my colors and decorations and now I am wondering if I am only doing this to sabatoge myself. HELP DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS FEELING,. My fiance is great and extremly patient I just feeling like I am in wedding Limbo. Maybe I should have just jumped out there in DYI Destination Wedding Fantasy Land and I would still have so much planning to do my complaint wouldnt be this. Please give me some feed back. Thnx

Enjoy the "space" and take it all in...congrats on finding an AWESOME planner!!  :)  I can't wait to be at that point..all this planning is making me nutty..haha!