Sign in to follow this  
jamieirene

My Welcome Bags are Done! Lots of Pictures Check Them Out!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Oh and I meant to ask... Where did you get those "The Perfect Mix" packages?  They are sooo cute!

They were a HUGE HIT!  I actually bought them from 123 wrapper.com but I just went their site and could not find them!  (they were a bit pricey on there anyways)  

I did find another site that sells them as well!  here is the link

http://www.myweddingfavors.com/Personalized-Wedding-Margarita-Favors.html

Originally Posted by jamieirene View Post

They were a HUGE HIT!  I actually bought them from 123 wrapper.com but I just went their site and could not find them!  (they were a bit pricey on there anyways)  

I did find another site that sells them as well!  here is the link

http://www.myweddingfavors.com/Personalized-Wedding-Margarita-Favors.html

Soo Cute!.. Thanks for finding this other site for me! :o)

So I loved your idea of bottle openers!!! I went to ebay to check some out and i think i scored a wicked deal i found these awesome suck uk vintage key bottle openers (fits well with my vintage theme) for only 1.45 each and free shipping!!!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

So I loved your idea of bottle openers!!! I went to ebay to check some out and i think i scored a wicked deal i found these awesome suck uk vintage key bottle openers (fits well with my vintage theme) for only 1.45 each and free shipping!!!

Those are awesome!!!  What a find!

those are great for a vintage theme. I feel like I'm googling and googling and not landing on any gems. Good job!!
eBay is definitely where you find the best deals! But it has to come from china. But you kinda have to know what your looking for

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

eBay is definitely where you find the best deals! But it has to come from china. But you kinda have to know what your looking for

Hey Dazeydawl - I may have missed it on the threads but did you post pics of your canvas tote bags? Would you be able to? Interested in your bulk purchase. I'm finding so many on Etsy that are $10+ and that seems like a lot!