Just Married at Ocean Blue and Sand Resort in June.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Junebride2012

• 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

If you have any questions let me know. I will be glad to help. This website really helped me a ton. So I feel like I owe everyone on here to answer any questions you guys may have.. 

June Bride 2012. 

#2 KristinaM

• VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Congratulations!!! How was everything? I hope you had an amazing time!

#3 Junebride2012

• 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Yes we did.. It was awesome.. I tried to enjoy the best I could. It was a little stressful, but I was still able to enjoy everything. My guest enjoyed every moment. They have been talking about it just about everyday and it has been 1 month now. It was worth every stress and penny. 

The wedding day goes by very quickly. But, the week with my family and friends was the best part and most of my memories. 

#4 barmstrong

• 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

Congrats on the wedding! My fiancee and I are planning on an Oct 2013 wedding here and we've read lots of reviews that say that the Timeshare sales reps are brutal and follow people around trying to get you to sign up. Did you get any of this?

As well, did you or your guests upgrade to the priviledge? Did anyone notice a big difference?

Thanks for any help and congrats again!

#5 Amers

• 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Congrats on being married!! My fiance and I are in the early stages of planning and we have decided on the Ocean Blue ...what would your biggest piece of adice be regarding this  resort?

#6 Junebride2012

• 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hello and Congrats, 

The timeshare people didn't bother me at all. The first night there I told them I am not buying a timeshare and I was never asked again. 

We stayed in the honeymoon suit, which made us privileged. We didn't use any of the amenities because my guest weren't privileged and we wanted to spend as much time with them as possible... Therefore,, it's not worth it if you are the only one in your group that will be privilege. 

I hope this helps... 

#7 Junebride2012

• 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

The hotel was fun and the wedding was perfect. I didn't like the DJ service and the timing at the Salon. They weren't scheduling properly.

I enjoyed every minute and so did my family...  

#8 Amers

• 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

How did you find corresponding with Yinette?? Ive send her my first email last week and have yet to hear from her...also did she email you asking anything or is it basicly you emailing her asking things... I dont really know where to start lol

#9 Bride2B26

• 157 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Oceanside
                • LocationBarcelo, Mexico

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hello and congratulations on your recent wedding!!

I'm wondering if you could tell me a little bit about the guest rooms? What did they look like? did you guests like them?  I've seen pics and have heard some of the rooms are quite outdated and look old....although some of the rooms I saw were 2 levels..?  Any info would be much appreciated!

#10 Arielle

• 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

My wedding is confirmed for June of 2013. I was wondering about your wedding. Do you have pictures? Which package did you use? Where was your ceremony site? I asked about having it down by the water, I wasn't keen on where the gazebo was. (with the chairs near by). Did you do a private reception? How was the photograher? Ha! Sorry about all the questions!! I want to hear all about it! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users