Photo

Newest RSVP Postcard.. thoughts?.. Suggestions?..

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

A terrible thing happened to me Tuesday.. My external hard drive that I was keeping all my wedding projects on, decided to stop working :'-( I cannot access any of the files, and believe me I am truly devistated.

Luckily I sent the file for my passport invites to my mom to print a sample before it crashed.. But I lost everything else.

Here is the new RSVP postcard I created.. I saved the file as an image so the background is off.. But I'm taking any and all suggestions to make these look better. :o)

#2 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

#3 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

Oh no Britney, I'm sorry. I know how hard you've been working on all of this stuff. But I remember your previous RSVP card, and I like this design better

A few notes, it could be my eyes, but double check that the font size in the 'NO' response line is the same size  for the 'YES' response, it looks a size larger to me.

when you do a test print, make sure the last line regarding the website rsvp option is actually readable, it looks a bit small and maybe if you take out a word or two you may have enough space to increase the font point size:

You can also RSVP via our website: www.weddingwire.com/AlexandBritney or

You can also RSVP via our wedding website: weddingwire.com/AlexandBritney

Are you still using the orange and pink paisley? Have you tried a design option to incorporate that in the perforated sections? If you are still using the paisley, it may be a nice touch to add consistancy/coordination with the passport invites.

Let me know what you think.

#4 jlb392

jlb392
        • 197 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

I really like the RSVP.  I do agree with ChocoTaco, though, about the last line.  It looks like it's going to be a little tough to read.  Also, are you leaving the "staple here" on it?  will there be multiple pages?

#5 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Oh no Britney, I'm sorry. I know how hard you've been working on all of this stuff. But I remember your previous RSVP card, and I like this design better

A few notes, it could be my eyes, but double check that the font size in the 'NO' response line is the same size  for the 'YES' response, it looks a size larger to me.

when you do a test print, make sure the last line regarding the website rsvp option is actually readable, it looks a bit small and maybe if you take out a word or two you may have enough space to increase the font point size:

You can also RSVP via our website: www.weddingwire.com/AlexandBritney or

You can also RSVP via our wedding website: weddingwire.com/AlexandBritney

Are you still using the orange and pink paisley? Have you tried a design option to incorporate that in the perforated sections? If you are still using the paisley, it may be a nice touch to add consistancy/coordination with the passport invites.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Tova!!  I always appreciate your help and good eyes!! :o)

WOW, my fonts were .5 off! I don't see how you caught that! lol.. I think I didn't have room before but I moved everything over so it would fit with the same sizes. :o)

For the online RSVP, I took your advice and took out "wedding" and "at" and uped the font size, much better now! :o)

Yes, I love the paisley, let me try to incorporate that!! Thank you soo soo much!!

I'll post an updated pic. :o)

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by jlb392 

I really like the RSVP.  I do agree with ChocoTaco, though, about the last line.  It looks like it's going to be a little tough to read.  Also, are you leaving the "staple here" on it?  will there be multiple pages?

Yes, I was planning to leave it since all of the samples I ordered had it.. Would it look better if I removed it?  And maybe moved the flowers to its place?  No multiple pages.. My invites will be passport booklets.

#7 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Okay... How about this one?

#8 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

#9 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                  • 955 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:09 AM

Ooohh, I like it. You've become so crafty! Definitely forgo the staple.

#10 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Ooohh, I like it. You've become so crafty! Definitely forgo the staple.

Only thanks to you helping and designing my passports!! lol.. :o)

forgo?.. Forget? Or keep?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users