Sign in to follow this  

Hi girls this is my wedding gown. I bought it in August. I wanted to wait to post it with me wearing it but I cant wait that long!. Its by Alfred Sung, the top half is French lace with beading in it (although you cant see the detail in the pic) The sash and bottom is chiffon. Its very simple but totally suited me. Its very slimming, I have big hips and it made me look very narrow. As soon as I tried it on I loved it. I know the model is abit freaky, but its very elegant!

http://www.alfredsungbridals.com/2005/7038.html

Hope you like it!

Sarah

Yeah, congrats on finding your wedding dress, I like the detail on the top..

About the model wearing the dress, is that tin foil in her hairhuh.gif Yeah you should do that for your wedding.. lol just kidding..

Sarah, I love your dress! I think it is perfect for a beach wedding! When you have pictures of you in it make sure you post them!

So I haven't been dress shopping yet and I was thinking of going after the holidays! How long does it usually take to order your dress? I might be pushing it?

It can take as little as a month to get in or up to 6 months then of course your fittings may take up to a couple months as well. So IMO I would start looking now.

Natalie - I ordered my dress in early July for my mid-March wedding because the salon people told me it could take 4-6 months for my dress to be made & received. Well, my dress came in mid-August! I think if you are planning for a June wedding you should definitely start looking now and order by mid-January to have time for alterations &such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Natalie - I ordered my dress in early July for my mid-March wedding because the salon people told me it could take 4-6 months for my dress to be made & received. Well, my dress came in mid-August! I think if you are planning for a June wedding you should definitely start looking now and order by mid-January to have time for alterations &such.
Oh gosh! I guess I should start looking! Thanks for the advice!