• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 kisha311

kisha311
  • Site Supporter
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

PS - I should have said they also make these as return address labels; I have those as well, I just haven't printed them yet. 

Thanks so much for this. It helps, I guess I know what I will be doing! 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#12 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

you are welcome! I also wanted to share that Staples has a $5 rebate on most of the Avery address labels right now. and since you can do their rebates online, and even have them posted to a paypal account, it's super easy. 

Originally Posted by kisha311 

Thanks so much for this. It helps, I guess I know what I will be doing! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#13 chiquita8302

chiquita8302
    • 115 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

Vista Print also offers a free stamp in their list of free stuff! The one's i've gotten are Black ink, but i'm sure you could use whatever you want.... the rubber stamp comes with a sticker to attach it to the stamper, which has the ink pad in it. If you wanted to use silver ink or something, you could just attach the rubber stamp to anything else and use it like a normal stamp. I think you can choose pretty writing and everything... check it out! :-) The only flaw is that the writing is a bit on the small side, so if you do go with it, try to make sure you make your font the biggest it allows, and it should be fine! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users