thanks for all the advise! I finally emailed the head office for my travel agent and got the Western Regional Manager involved, make a long story short she has pretty much got me back to the price that I was quoted 2 months ago... I am pretty happy that they were able to work with me and make me happy!!! There is still really no solution for my Winnipeg guests but we will work something out, they keep suggesting that they wait until like April or early Summer to book something but i would hate for them not to be able to come, so we will have to figure something out but the biggest part is solved and i can get on with everything else!!!!!