Secrets St James/Wild Orchid Weddings 2012/2013

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#201 Mimi127

Mimi127
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

i just realized wpa is a part of sungold. i thought it was completely seperate. DId you choose to use clayton or they assigned him to you?

I chose Clayton after reviewing the other photographers work. He seemed like the best fit for us. 

#202 muneera0302

muneera0302
    • 277 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by kristencanada 

Clayton was awesome to work with..he takes great photos and was very fun to work with :)...I chose him because I like his photojournalistic style :) There are others to choose from but WPA was more in our price range that Sungold was :)

well he did a great job on you guys! and the weather was perfect!

#203 muneera0302

muneera0302
      • 277 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

Also, is your necklace Kate Spade? I think I have the same one!!

YOu're big day is almost here!!! can't wait to see your pics!!! Hope you have the best time ever!

#204 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
        • 562 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
        • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

YOu're big day is almost here!!! can't wait to see your pics!!! Hope you have the best time ever!

Thank you!! We're super excited. My bridal shower is this weekend and we leave in 10 days! Crazy. I'm going to try and get a planning thread up this weekend to gather all of my projects and plans and share with other brides, and I'll of course share pics after!

How is your planning going?

#205 muneera0302

muneera0302
        • 277 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Thank you!! We're super excited. My bridal shower is this weekend and we leave in 10 days! Crazy. I'm going to try and get a planning thread up this weekend to gather all of my projects and plans and share with other brides, and I'll of course share pics after!

How is your planning going?

omg so exciting! 10 days wow! well you know we booked our date at secrets but we are considering having it next door at Seawind. we're not getting too much help over there but we are still trying to decide. i went to LA last weekend and found my dress, now i need to finalize the photographer and i'll be good! lol and Yay for your bridal shower! yea you def have to let us know how everything went. i don't know any of you but i'm so excited for everyone!!! :-)

#206 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
          • 562 posts
          • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

omg so exciting! 10 days wow! well you know we booked our date at secrets but we are considering having it next door at Seawind. we're not getting too much help over there but we are still trying to decide. i went to LA last weekend and found my dress, now i need to finalize the photographer and i'll be good! lol and Yay for your bridal shower! yea you def have to let us know how everything went. i don't know any of you but i'm so excited for everyone!!! :-)

Well good luck! Hopefully Seawind steps up their game with replies! I've found it's hard with resorts and vendors when your date isn't super close they take their sweet time in replying and it's frustrating!!

The dress!! How exciting! Where'd you go? (I live in LA). Congrats on finding it! Can't wait to see pics!

And haha I feel the same-- I get very excited for people I don't know! :)

#207 muneera0302

muneera0302
          • 277 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

Well good luck! Hopefully Seawind steps up their game with replies! I've found it's hard with resorts and vendors when your date isn't super close they take their sweet time in replying and it's frustrating!! The dress!! How exciting! Where'd you go? (I live in LA). Congrats on finding it! Can't wait to see pics! And haha I feel the same-- I get very excited for people I don't know! :)

Oh wow you do! My maid of honor lives there too. I actually got 2 dresses, one from Katie may and another from Winnie couture. I fell in love with 2 dresses and couldn't decide lol so I'll wear one for ceremony and one reception, even though they are both long. I'll make it work for reception, prob pin it up to dance. I just couldn't pass either one up lol

#208 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
            • 562 posts
            • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Oh wow you do! My maid of honor lives there too. I actually got 2 dresses, one from Katie may and another from Winnie couture. I fell in love with 2 dresses and couldn't decide lol so I'll wear one for ceremony and one reception, even though they are both long. I'll make it work for reception, prob pin it up to dance. I just couldn't pass either one up lol

Haha I love it. It's your day-- why not have two dresses?!

#209 muneera0302

muneera0302
            • 277 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Haha I love it. It's your day-- why not have two dresses?!

i know right! well let us know how everything goes! enjoy!!!!!!

#210 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
              • 562 posts
              • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

i know right! well let us know how everything goes! enjoy!!!!!!

I will! In the meantime, I posted the first part of my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...al#post_1894941 I'll be updating it this week with all of my projects and more info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users