Sign in to follow this  
DaniScales2b

OOT Canvas Tote Bags - Royal Blue

In planning my wedding, I rushed an purchased these canvas OOT tote bags for my guests.  They are, however, the wrong color of blue.  oops.gif  If anyone is interested in purchasing these, I paid $3.50 per bag, but will sell for $2.00 OBO plus shipping and handling.  I have 20 bags for sale.  I also have 15 canvas totes, similar style that I purchased from Dollar Tree with navy blue detail that I am selling as well for $1.00 plus shipping and handling.  All bags are brand new with tags/still in the box.  Please PM me if you are interested!  Thanks ladies! 

First set of bags (20) sold and shipped!  I'll take pictures of the bags from the Dollar Tree and post them this evening.  I have 15 for a dollar a bag plus shipping.

Thanks!

Hi, I would be very interested in t6he dollar tree bags. I really need 50 of  them and can't find any in my area. I am tempted to buy yours and search for more. Any ideas of how to buy the additional amount needed?

Thanks,

Pam

Pam,

I'm sorry, I've sold all of the bags!  Dollar Tree seems to bring them in stock around March/April.  I would check around that time if your wedding is next year.  If not, there are a few sites that have similar bags for about $3 per bag.  Hope this helps!

Dani