Photo

2013 Now Larimar Brides !!! Any out there ???

• Please log in to reply
443 replies to this topic

#1 Kristen0000

Kristen0000
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Hi Ladies!
    Have a date 'set' for April 2013 .. Having issues with hearing back from the resort .. anyone else having the same problem?

#2 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
    • 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

Hi..

I am also trying to set a date there for April.. no replies...
      My Travel agent is also trying to get in contact with them to get a date confirmed before we can book our travel...
      Hoping it gets all done this week....

#3 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
      • 53 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hello, 

I am also an April 2013 bride at Now Larimar I have emailed three days ago. No response yet I feel soo nervous even though its awhile away yet! Are you guys doing OOT bags?

Amanda Tofflemire

#4 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
        • 53 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Also have you recieved information on photo packages?

Amanda Tofflemire

#5 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
          • 123 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hi..

My Travel rep got back to me today...the girl she was hoping to talk to who was back from vacation today just had a death in her family so she is out the rest of the week as well. Not sure if this is the only person who books the weddings but things happen out of our control.

I noticed on the Now Larimar site the calendar isn't updated but if you click on the form to fill out there is another calendar that seems to be more updated but stated Cancun in the top... soo confusing!

I haven't decided on OOT bags yet.. depends on how many guest that are going.

We will be (hopefully) traveling April 20th to 27th.. we are not booking until I have a confirmed wedding date from the resort..

I haven't received any information on 2013 packages...have you MandieTOFF?

For photos I was hoping to book Phil Steingard but it seems he books VERY quickly so I maybe out of luck at this point.

I am not going to stress over it.... whats meant to be will be :-)

#6 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
            • 53 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hi, 

I have already booked and put the deposits down for the actual resort. I am as well going April 20-27 from Toronto, we just booked it Tuesday. I haven't received any 2013 packages either but I am assuming that they won't be very different and if not the same prices just slightly different. Is the photographer stationed in Punta Cana or is that someone you are planning to bring with you? In the Devine Wedding package it noted that you get a photo package but no information is provided. 4

Thanks I just checked the calender out makes me feel better there is a lot of days available still. Are you getting legally married there or in your home town before you go?

Thanks

Mandie    :D

Amanda Tofflemire

#7 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
              • 53 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

http://www.amresorts...ages/nolpc.html

This is the link for Punta Cana Now Larimar :) April seems all clear. The other one was for Mexico that is attached to the link. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  013.JPG   72.99KB   11 downloads

Amanda Tofflemire

#8 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
                • 53 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

http://www.amresorts...ages/nolpc.html

This is the link for Punta Cana Now Larimar :) April seems all clear. The other one was for Mexico that is attached to the link. 

Amanda Tofflemire

#9 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
                  • 123 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

Hi Mandie,

We are doing the symbolic wedding... doing the legal stuff back here in Halifax .. I couldn't be bothered with the paper work and extra fees to get legally married there.

Which travel company are you traveling with? Do you have a large group?

We have all the prices and such .. just need that date then its pay the deposit!

I was thinking of doing the small package wedding and doing a bunch of add ons but once I get my set number of guests then I will see what makes better sense...

Phil Steingard is based out of Ontario but spends the first of the year in the DR doing weddings from what I have read online... I am awaiting the wedding date to contact him to find out his schedule.

We will be there the same week!

We are leaving from Halifax... we also have guest leaving from Newfoundland on April 22 as well.

Do you have a certain day you would like to be married on? I am pretty much indifferent just as long as it is after the 23 ( so 24 25 26) to ensure my Newfie group gets there! Giving it the extra day as flights can change a day or two before then.

We will have to keep in touch and meet up while there :-)

#10 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
                    • 123 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

O... also when I open the link you posted it stated "Now Jade Riviera Cancun" as it did previously for me.. :-(

It will work out for us both I am sure! If not ....a glass of wine solves everything :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users