No clue where to begin! Please help!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 domi12

• 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm just starting to plan my Hawaii wedding for June 2013, and I am completely lost!! This is the first trip I have ever planned, let alone a wedding too!  I want to have a simple ceremony near the ocean and a luau (20 people or less).  We are leaning toward Maui at this point. 

I don't know if I should go through one of those destination wedding websites that do all the work for you, or should I do it alll myself.  What do you think would work best??  I am trying to stay budget conscience, but I honestly don't know what ballpark to be looking at.  Hopefully, you guys have some input, or advice, based on past experience.  Also, if you can recommend any vendors or travel agents, I would be so grateful.  Thank you all in advance!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

The owner of the forum, Tammy, owns a travel agency - Wright Travel Agency and I would suggest contacting them or another TA that specialized in DW's.  It's such a huge help having someone that can guide you through the process.  Once you have secured a TA, they should be able to help you with the rest of your questions.

#3 lkterry

• 157 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

Congrats!  At least you have Hawaii pinpointed as your destination, so you are well on your way.  Took me weeks to pick an island...lol.  Def contact a TA or two so they can help you narrow down the choices, give recommendations, and help w/ budget.  Good luck!

#4 ibitian

• Banned
        • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

if you dont know how to arrange your wedding ceremony without facing any problem and make your special moment memorable. just visit http://www.grandgowns.com/ and all solutions about wedding is available

#5 ibitian

• Banned
          • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:17 AM

dont worry just visit http://www.grandgowns.com/ and here is solution of your every problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users