Sign in to follow this  
KrystalDawn

Sint Maarten/Saint Martin

Are any other brides getting married in St. Maarten? I feel like I'm all alone lol! Every site I go to I'm the only one. Just wanted to see so I could chat with others doing their ceremony/reception there.

So sorry--I forget to check back here. We are getting married in April/May 2013 and we will be holding the ceremony on Dawn Beach with a reception at Oyster Bay Beach Resort (where my fiance and I will be staying through our time share). We will have guests with us the entire week and when they leave we will be flying to St. Thomas most likely (possibly Aruba). Have you decided on anywhere yet?

Hi, Yes, I am actually getting married in St. Maarten this Dec at the Westin on Dawn Beach. I have quite a few things left to plan.

Yes, I am getting married this December at the Westin Dawn Beach. I'm sure I can let you know how it goes. Have you booked everything?

I've booked a villa where we will be staying and having our reception, and I'm working with a wedding planner. Right now she is working on getting catering quotes for us. We will be having our ceremony on a beach in Terres Basses (where our villa is located), but have not decided which one yet.

I haven't been there, but looks like a great hotel. TripAdvisor has a St. Maarten forum with mods that are locals, and may be able to give you more feedback!