#41 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
  • Banned
  • 270 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 6, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
  • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hello Jennifer, I am on a diet poor on carbohydrates. I tried last year (I had won 10 kilogrames) and I reach my objective in 7 weeks. The first two days were hard but I felt strong and not weak as with other diets. BREAKFAST Black coffee or tea 50gr of cereals with 3 small spoons of 0% yogurt (the cereals will give you the necessary carbohidrates for the day) MID MORNING/AFTERNOON 3 slices of turkey (cold meat) without salt if it is not enough you could combine it with 0% yogurt LUNCH 1 bistec (grilled) or boiled brocoli with some olive oil or salad: lettuce (as much as you want), half tomatoe, some cheese and natural tuna (tin) or boiled hake or 200 gr of boiled mussels or shrimps DINNER An omelette of one egg Slices of turkey cold meat One yogurt 0% I followed it last year during 10 days after that I added more thigs but watching always on carbohydrates.

#42 cherbear327

cherbear327
  • 46 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 10, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Paradise Cove Ocean Gardens

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Omg I still have to buy my dress! I'm getting it this weekend :) Cutting it close! Would love to see everyone's dresses!! Or any other pics you guys wanna share (DIY invitations, welcome bags, programs, etc).

#43 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

Me too!! I am on a diet now! I want to loose some pounds!!

hey! what diet are you on? I just tried the military diet, def wasn't for me. I am now going to try the special k diet, and I also just ordered insanity!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#44 jburress21

jburress21
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

May 21, 2014 Turks and Caicos. :D

#45 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
    • Banned
    • 270 posts
    • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

So many beautiful destinations!!

#46 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
    • Banned
    • 270 posts
    • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hello Jennifer, I am on a diet poor on carbohydrates. I tried last year (I had won 10 kilogrames) and I reach my objective in 7 weeks. The first two days were hard but I felt strong and not weak as with other diets. BREAKFAST Black coffee or tea 50gr of cereals with 3 small spoons of 0% yogurt (the cereals will give you the necessary carbohidrates for the day) MID MORNING/AFTERNOON 3 slices of turkey (cold meat) without salt if it is not enough you could combine it with 0% yogurt LUNCH 1 bistec (grilled) or boiled brocoli with some olive oil or salad: lettuce (as much as you want), half tomatoe, some cheese and natural tuna (tin) or boiled hake or 200 gr of boiled mussels or shrimps DINNER An omelette of one egg Slices of turkey cold meat One yogurt 0% I followed it last year during 10 days after that I added more thigs but watching always on carbohydrates.

#47 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

Hello Jennifer, I am on a diet poor on carbohydrates. I tried last year (I had won 10 kilogrames) and I reach my objective in 7 weeks. The first two days were hard but I felt strong and not weak as with other diets. BREAKFAST Black coffee or tea 50gr of cereals with 3 small spoons of 0% yogurt (the cereals will give you the necessary carbohidrates for the day) MID MORNING/AFTERNOON 3 slices of turkey (cold meat) without salt if it is not enough you could combine it with 0% yogurt LUNCH 1 bistec (grilled) or boiled brocoli with some olive oil or salad: lettuce (as much as you want), half tomatoe, some cheese and natural tuna (tin) or boiled hake or 200 gr of boiled mussels or shrimps DINNER An omelette of one egg Slices of turkey cold meat One yogurt 0% yes, that's pretty much what I am doing too, watching the carbs!! they stick to me like glue lol. I also have been more dedicated to the gym while I am waiting on insanity to arrive. I can't believe we are almost at the 3 month mark!! wooo hooo!!! I followed it last year during 10 days after that I added more thigs but watching always on carbohydrates.

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#48 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

yes, that's pretty much what I am doing too, watching the carbs!! they stick to me like glue lol. I also have been more dedicated to the gym while I am waiting on insanity to arrive. I can't believe we are almost at the 3 month mark!! wooo hooo!!!

#49 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
    • Banned
    • 270 posts
    • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

yes, that's pretty much what I am doing too, watching the carbs!! they stick to me like glue lol. I also have been more dedicated to the gym while I am waiting on insanity to arrive. I can't believe we are almost at the 3 month mark!! wooo hooo!!!

Hi, Yes and it is difficult!! I love pasta for example. My fianc¨ is Italian and it is hard to see the pasta dishes and cannot eat them... lol

One thing Jennifer please, I would like to buy also Insanity. I have never heard about it and discovered through this website, at which website did you buy the DVD? Because there are thousands of websites that sell them but I would prefer to buy them at the official one.

Is possible to watch them at the laptop instead of the television, right?

¡Un saludo!

#50 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Here is the link for insanity official website http://www.beachbody..._SAN_TBBTESTBB1

I love pasta too!!! My biggest weakness!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users