• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 anichols8

• 232 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

I am not exactly sure where this should go and I am sure it has been mentioned before but I haven't seen it and I love to share a good bargain.  For all of my fellow Cabo brides that also want to go on excursions and try new restaurants, please do yourselves a favor and check out this site.

It has a wealth of information with printable maps, restaurants, nightlife and lots more.  But, most importantly, they partner with a lot of the favorite restaurants and excursion companies there and you can by vouchers to use directly at the partner company for 65% face value.  For instance, I love the sunset dinner cruises so I just bought vouchers through loscabosguide.com for the Cabo Mar sunset dinner cruise.  The cruise is normally 59.00/pp but I paid 39.00/pp.  I also bought other vouchers and they are mailing them directly to me.

I have used them before and they are very reputable!

I hope this helps someone!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

Wow that looks like a pretty extensive list of things offered on that site!  Thanks for sharing.

#3 MsKenyaF

• 159 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

WOW! Thanks for sharing this! I would love to do a sunset cruise with my guest.

#4 brgephar

• 166 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

THANK YOU so much for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users