Newbie dreaming of St. Martin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LO427

• 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hi everyone! My finance and I got engaged last week and were hoping to plan a St. Martin/Sint Maarten wedding for 2013. Unfortunately, our initial searched (both on BDW and elsewhere) have indicated that the island might be a bit difficult for us and our guests (expensive flights and vendors who plan fewer weddings than those in other locations). If there are any other St. Martin brides out there I'd love to hear from you.

In the meantime, we are also looking at Mexico and the Dominican Republic as the #1 requirement is that toes are in the sand. :-)

Looking forward to planning with everyone!

#2 shanloveslexi

• 155 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Congrats on your engagement! Good luck in choosing a destination! 

#3 sswed13

• 178 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

Welcome! Selecting the location was the most challenging. Once that's decided everything else seems to fall into place. Best wishes

#4 KrystalDawn

• 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:46 AM

I'm getting married in Sint Maarten in April 2013! I'm excited I found another person that may be doing the same (I've been searching). My aunt and her friend have been there and my sister in law use to live there. Flights can be pricey but that's really anywhere you go. I'm working with my wedding coordinator now and I like her a lot so far. Have you made and plans at all yet?

Even a trillion hearts are still too few to hold all the love I have for you<3

#5 oblaka9

• 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

I'm planning a wedding in St. Martin in April 2013. Are you still having trouble?

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,070 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

Congrats LO427 and welcome to the forum! can totally understand that "toes in the sand" requirement! all the best with your decisions +plans :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users