Photo

Concerns about Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Samantha Dolan

Samantha Dolan
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

I'm trying to book my wedding at Dreams Los Cabos for 2013 and haven't had much luck. The wedding planner takes weeks to respond to my questions. I've requested a contract for a date and instructions to place a deposit and she hasnt gotten back to me in over a week. Im starting to get concerned. I really want to get married at Dreams but am concerned with the responsiveness of the wedding planner. I dont want an unresponsive wedding planner during the final weeks before my wedding. Any suggestions?

Thanks 

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Dreams Los Cabos has one of the best wedding departments for a bigger hotel.  yes, they do take awhile to answer emails ESPECIALLY if you have not booked your date and are just looking for information.

Have you signed up for the Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Webinar that is on Saturday?  Magda from the wedding department will be on to do a presentation and a Q & A session.  I will also be on and am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 wedding92012

wedding92012
    • 61 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Just in case you are still deciding on booking your wedding at Dreams, I will say, I have had a wonderful experience with Magda, the wedding coordinator at Dreams. Yes, responses often take a week or two, but now that I am two months away from my wedding, Magda is responding within hours. With destination weddings, the bulk of the final details takes place 2-3 months before. If you are ready to book and not receiving a response, maybe call. That's what I had to do and was able to get my contract that afternoon and place my deposit the next day. But after that, just be patient. Use this web site and other brides to help you answer your questions, instead of always relying on the wedding coordinator. You're welcome to email or message me with any questions you have! Good luck and congratulations!

#4 McLecker

McLecker
      • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Samantha Dolan 

I'm trying to book my wedding at Dreams Los Cabos for 2013 and haven't had much luck. The wedding planner takes weeks to respond to my questions. I've requested a contract for a date and instructions to place a deposit and she hasnt gotten back to me in over a week. Im starting to get concerned. I really want to get married at Dreams but am concerned with the responsiveness of the wedding planner. I dont want an unresponsive wedding planner during the final weeks before my wedding. Any suggestions?

Thanks 

Samantha - did you end up booking with dreams?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users