May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#731 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

That would be awesome if i dont come up with any other sources or ideas.. i might drop lace altogether and do a paper bellyband with the ribbon around that....

I'll be more than happy to! :o)

I say just go ahead and play around with ideas and see what you like best! :o) I'm sure whatever you choose, it will be amazing!.

Hmm... Have you thought about white ribbon for the band?... It could be your "lace" fill in.

#732 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

so wait, all of you DIY brides,  how are you getting all your wedding stuff down to your destination weddings?  Shipping them?

Ssshhh.. We don't say that sentence around here.. LOL..

Honestly... Lots of suitcases..I wish I would think of traveling with all these DIY I get the bright idea to start and OOT items I buy. :-/

I've read stories about ladies not receiving their shipped items, so I plan to avoid that route.

#733 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

That would be awesome if i dont come up with any other sources or ideas.. i might drop lace altogether and do a paper bellyband with the ribbon around that....

What about a burlap ribbon and a silk satin tie around it?

#734 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

so wait, all of you DIY brides,  how are you getting all your wedding stuff down to your destination weddings?  Shipping them?

Suitcases.. Luckily my fiances brother took care of our flights with his aeroplan miles.. he is a super elite member therefore me and my finace get to bring down 3 checked bags each!!! Yay for no baggage fees. Now just to make sure we can fit everything in 6 suitcases including our clothes.......

#735 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

What about a burlap ribbon and a silk satin tie around it?

Just saw something similar on pinterest and was about to say that!!.. Super cute!!.. But aren't the pocket folds tan?..\Pinned Image

#736 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Suitcases.. Luckily my fiances brother took care of our flights with his aeroplan miles.. he is a super elite member therefore me and my finace get to bring down 3 checked bags each!!! Yay for no baggage fees. Now just to make sure we can fit everything in 6 suitcases including our clothes.......

That's awesome!!! Lucky you!!

I'm hoping I can stuff our OOT stuff, decor, flowers, etc in to 3 suitcases! Fingers crossed. Alex is going to flip if I mention 2 suitcases.... LOL.. So we just wont tell him until it's almost time to leave. I still refuse to let him walk into my craft room.. (which is where the wedding items have taken over) I need to post you ladies a pic soon.. I'll try to tidy up a bit first.

#737 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Pinned Image

What about a white/cream paper band or ribbon with the burlap ribbon (like the burlap in ^above pic).. Okay Spazz moment over.. that's all I can think of for now.

#738 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

What about a burlap ribbon and a silk satin tie around it

That could be cute but i think i want more color.. the pocketfolds being brown i think is enough. now i have the purple ribbon.... maybe add in the grey or coral?

#739 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

That's awesome!!! Lucky you!!

I'm hoping I can stuff our OOT stuff, decor, flowers, etc in to 3 suitcases! Fingers crossed. Alex is going to flip if I mention 2 suitcases.... LOL.. So we just wont tell him until it's almost time to leave. I still refuse to let him walk into my craft room.. (which is where the wedding items have taken over) I need to post you ladies a pic soon.. I'll try to tidy up a bit first.

hehehe im in the same boat.. i think my fiance think that all the OOT bag stuff will fit in one and all our decorations in one and then thats it except for our clothes..... right.....

#740 bride81

bride81
                    • 216 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

SO JEALOUS!!

Quote:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users