Does anyone know how it works for the drinks at the wedding?  I am getting the Elite package which includes 4 hours of drinks for 10 people. We are having approximately 60 people at the wedding and I am curious if the drinks are included in the $80 per person banquet fee or if it is an additional charge?  Thanks!

I got an email back from Deyanira stating that drinks are included in the $70 or $80/person reception fee.  They have also indicated that children are 50% of the cost, but I'm not sure what ages that includes.. does anyone know?  What about young children - ie 3 and under?

I think children under 2 are free because when I got my group rates, they grouped children 2-12 and 13-17.  No clear indication of how much for them to attend the reception.. sorry.. if anyone knows that, please share!

Hi all,

For my package, yes, children under age 2 are free (both for flight - Westjet and for the hotel).  In terms of entertainment, we are thinking about getting the DJ.  Does anyone have any feedback on how he is?  Hopefully some of the brides will come back on here after their weddings and give us some reviews and suggestions :)

I don't know about the dj - we are thinking of just creating our own play lists.  I did find out that for the meal, 6&under is free of charge, and they have meal options for the kids to choose from such as pizza, chicken fingers, burgers and fries - I was a bit worried about paying $35/plate and ending up with kids eating buns!  Then 7-12 would be $35/plate.  I got sent a different document with meal choices than what is on their website, which was a relief as the one on the website didn't look like it would appeal to a wide variety of guests - now we don't know what to choose! 

They are including pressing of the dress if needed, and said that they are updating the document with flower arrangements. 76 days to go!

Originally Posted by juliempreston View Post

I don't know about the dj - we are thinking of just creating our own play lists.  I did find out that for the meal, 6&under is free of charge, and they have meal options for the kids to choose from such as pizza, chicken fingers, burgers and fries - I was a bit worried about paying $35/plate and ending up with kids eating buns!  Then 7-12 would be $35/plate.  I got sent a different document with meal choices than what is on their website, which was a relief as the one on the website didn't look like it would appeal to a wide variety of guests - now we don't know what to choose! 

They are including pressing of the dress if needed, and said that they are updating the document with flower arrangements. 76 days to go!

That is wonderful to hear.  Would you be able to email me the document with the different meal choices? a-mcbride@hotmail.com  Thank you so much!  Wow not much longer for you, how exciting!!!!! :)

I've been working with Melina now, she's a dream - so prompt and you can ask her anything, she is very accomodating! Good luck with your planning!  Just make sure you clarify the costs for everything so there are no surprises - we are into the final countdown - wedding date is Feb 27th!

Originally Posted by juliempreston View Post

I've been working with Melina now, she's a dream - so prompt and you can ask her anything, she is very accomodating! Good luck with your planning!  Just make sure you clarify the costs for everything so there are no surprises - we are into the final countdown - wedding date is Feb 27th!

Hi Julie,

Did you have many surprises as far as the costs?  Heard anything specific I should be aware of?

Thanks!  Good luck in the final days!