Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay or Gran Bahia Principe???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 neb7983

• 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

I love both resorts and i think there comparable in price....does anyone have a preference between the two? 

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

I was married at the Gran Bahia Principe and we loved it.  I have never been to the Iberostar althought I hear it is a beautiful resort as well.  All I can suggest is choose a place that you want to get married at and that you love, not what other people think is better for you as only you can decide what you want in a wedding.

#3 justine416

• 95 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

I was also trying to decide between the two. I happened to be mentioning my dilemma to someone that attended a wedding at the Gran Bahia, she said it was nice but wouldn't return. I ended up booking with Iberostar as the reviews are consistent. My TA also says she books a lot of vacations at Riu and GHP but Iberostar is just a little different than where I'd normally book as we are at the Suites. Listen to your gut,in the end that's what I did.

#4 monica_lashelle

• 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

Hello brides!

I haven't been on this site in a while so I thought I'd come lend a hand if need be. It's been 2 1/2 years since our wedding in Montego Bay @ Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, and we STILL have family member that talk about it! It was so incredibly fun- you're going to have an amazing time! Don't sweat the small stuff if I could tell you just one thing! Please let me know if you have any questions- I don't have one bad thing to stay about the resort.. Happy planning and no worries mon!

Luv monica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users